• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Clarke made his debut yesterday. Coming on for the last 16 mins at Loftus Road at home to the team he just left in Leeds. No idea how he played though. But good to see him get some minutes straight away. QPR won so that might have been nice for him against his old team.

I do keep seeing posts on here and hoping I'll see a few more announcements of the talented youngsters out to ply their trade in men's football...

There doesn't seem any point having the likes of KWP and Skipp if they're not gonna play unless there's a major injury crisis. Lets face it if we are in the Europa next year they can form a big part of "the reserve team" for the potentially boring stages

And is it too early for a league one team that can play a bit for T-roy?

Anyone seen the latest on windycoys or yoof on what's expected over the next few days? I'm super non twitter fluent and also lazy.

Bottom of the championship. Not sure that’s a move which screams future first team Spurs player! Shame.
It could be the making of him -- by the sound of it, adding some real fight to his game would be a good thing.

Or it'll be just another step towards CCV getting a decent transfer to a lower PL or upper Championship team.

It could be the making of him -- by the sound of it, adding some real fight to his game would be a good thing.

Or it'll be just another step towards CCV getting a decent transfer to a lower PL or upper Championship team.
Option 2 apparently

Luton must have been the only ones that said "Yeah sod it, IF we manage to stay up we'll pay you the 4 mill.
The rest just wanted a straight loan I presume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back