• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMG OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No argument with positions he’s getting into.

I just want to see some good deliveries.

He's capable, certainly. Maybe part of the problem is that there isn't much on in the box for a cross. I know Moura has a good leap on him, but its not really like have a semi-burly striker in there really competing.

Sooo, how do we get through them then? They seem happy to let us huff and puff whilst they sit with 11 behind the ball. The switch out to Son looks useful, but he's not done much with it. Moura and Dele both trying to occupy similar spots.

The ball was set up well for Aurier to fire it across

It was tepid and ponderous. A bit like Alli's football in general. Would love to see the conviction come back into his game. He's currently playing like a deeper Bergkamp, only with less ability and instinct.

Sooo, how do we get through them then? They seem happy to let us huff and puff whilst they sit with 11 behind the ball. The switch out to Son looks useful, but he's not done much with it. Moura and Dele both trying to occupy similar spots.

Take some early long shots give them something to think about other than getting back in to and holding their position

It was tepid and ponderous. A bit like Alli's football in general. Would love to see the conviction come back into his game. He's currently playing like a deeper Bergkamp, only with less ability and instinct.

A tepid and ponderous lay off, ok mate

Hmmm. We've probed for a long time and not had a sight of goal; Watford get the ball in the third for the first time and its all hands to the pump...

I hate this sun. Half the picture is lost as the camera tries to focus.
I thought that HDR was meant to help in situations like this but guess this match ain’t one chosen to be broadcast in that format despite the conditions.

He's capable, certainly. Maybe part of the problem is that there isn't much on in the box for a cross. I know Moura has a good leap on him, but its not really like have a semi-burly striker in there really competing.

Hence my original post. It only works with consistent delivery around the penalty spot and Dele joining in.

Deles decision making is terrible! Play the ball through to Son with first touch, and he's through on goal!

Back