• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMG OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ffs Aurier just get the cross in

Clear plan to get it wide to him and he refused the cross with his right foot, and even when he does cross it he often balloons it or hits front man.

The only way it will work is of he learns to drop it on the penalty spot and Dele keeps gambling into the box.

Imagine Liv had released TAA as often as we had Serge today?

Clear plan to get it wide to him and he refused the cross with his right foot, and even when he does cross it he often balloons it or hits front man.

The only way it will work is of he learns to drop it on the penalty spot and Dele keeps gambling into the box.

Imagine Liv had released TAA as often as we had Serge today?
His crossing and decision making on the wings has been better than Son's.

Aurier is looking good to me. We need Son to be a t the races as he is picking up some excellent positions and finding decent space.

Aurier is looking good to me. We need Son to be a t the races as he is picking up some excellent positions and finding decent space.

Looking good doing what? I haven’t got it in for him, I just haven’t seen a single good cross despite being in position at least 5 times.

Back