• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMG OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am glad Eriksen is on the bench, but am just a little concerned that we do not have a strong tough tacking defensive midfield player.

I am glad Eriksen is on the bench, but am just a little concerned that we do not have a strong tough tacking defensive midfield player.

Dier has slipped to the bench. With Tanganga in there too, I think we're okay. Where we've been poor is retaining the ball in midfield, so the current selection makes sense to me.

Word from the journos at Vicarage Road is that Tanganga is the left back.

I guess the thinking behind it is that Sarr is fudging rapid - Vertonghen would not stand a chance against him.

OK guys,
Another really critical game for us.
Watford is playing really well since the new manager came.

However, this game is at 3.30pm our time. Great time.
So, time to bring out the BBQ. I am doing a seafood one today.
Octopus, red snapper, jumbo prawns and some vegetables to go.
The booze fridge is full of chilled Tusker Lagers, white wine.
All the ingredients for Pimms and bloody mary are ready.

We are joined by my usual 2 Spurs mates and partners. Plus we have a young couple
from Australia. They are here for a 5 day Safari starting on Monday.

We are not a religious lot. However, we believe that there is a super power up there somewhere.
You can call it GHod, Allah, Buddha, Ram or ET.
Could also be Scara !!!! He seems to know and comment on everything.
Maybe, he sitting up there with his laptop posting away :)

However, before the game starts, we few humans here on the Indian Ocean Beach will be raising our glasses to the Almighty, who ever he may be.

Thanks & COYS

Once again I think we will need to score twice to get at least a point. Two maybe enough for all 3pts, not sure. But we wont keep a clean sheet. Bit worried Deeney will bully the CBs again.
Just hoping the real Dele appears today and GLC carries on from his 1st half display v Boro

COYS. Lets get back to winning ways in the League

Just seen the line up. fudge. We’re going to get smashed.

Not a tackle amongst them in there. tinkle weak midfield.

Defence looks like a horror show.

If we play to maintain possession, we might do something, but I worry for us when they are attacking.

j5v5YSG.jpg

It wiil be the usual. Tanganga will tuck in to make it a back 3, and Aurier will mostly be a winger.

Back