• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gedson Fernandes

At 4 minutes in that video, they are playing on a tiny pitch, 2 teams, trying to keep the ball and they have to pass and move to retain possession.

For me this is 100 times better than the Rondo (shown at the end) where all the players around the edge of the circle are specifically told not to move, and it is just the 2 in the middle diving around trying to win the ball. This is a stupid situation that doesn't encourage movement and thought. The first example is SO much more useful for understanding movement and cutting off passing angles.

[/QUOTE]

If you're watching this video, the clip below makes a more interesting soundtrack than wind in the mic and coaches yelling 'Pass and Run!'

Don't know anything about him. Not sure why we are still buying young players when we need to improve the current squad instantly. We don't have good record when it comes to nurturing young talents from outside England. Let's hope Mourinho can get Gedson play hs best for us.

Don't know anything about him. Not sure why we are still buying young players when we need to improve the current squad instantly. We don't have good record when it comes to nurturing young talents from outside England. Let's hope Mourinho can get Gedson play hs best for us.

Beep, boop, bloop... He does improve the squad instantly. Wait and see.

He looks bloody handy.
Best compilation of him I've seen so far, looks very promising coupled with the scouting report from the Benfica fan he might be a mobile midfield seeker option in the mould of a Kante and alternatively a deep lying passer with good workrate.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

So in one breath you confess you know nothing about the player and in the next you state that you do not understand why we are buying him because we need to improve the squad instantly. Did it not maybe occur to you that the reason why our Portuguese manager brought the Portuguese player to Spurs is because he does improve us? I just thought I would throw that one out there.

I wouldn't mind seeing him start on place of Winks the next game although I dont know I Mou would consider him as a positional player.

He does look the part so far, an immediate impact.

I wouldn't mind seeing him start on place of Winks the next game although I dont know I Mou would consider him as a positional player.

Wow
That’s a quick judgement call
Winks was fine today IMO against a 3 man midfield
Our main and possible biggest issue right now is a lack of a focal point for attacks

Agreed, I'd start him over Winks moving forward. That being said I'd start Vorm in place of Winks and he'd probably do a better job.

Thought his 2-3 touches were unconvincing but it's impossible to make any sort of assessment based on a 10 minute cameo.

Thought Winks did some very good things too actually.

Wow
That’s a quick judgement call
Winks was fine today IMO against a 3 man midfield
Our main and possible biggest issue right now is a lack of a focal point for attacks
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying he's deffo the the answer just that he did things that caught my eye and impressed and Winks has been the opposite for a while. I want to try something different and it's either Winks or Dele [emoji848]

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying he's deffo the the answer just that he did things that caught my eye and impressed and Winks has been the opposite for a while. I want to try something different and it's either Winks or Dele [emoji848]

winks was decent imo
It’s another game where he was outnumbered in midfield but still created more than their midfield. And it looked a reasonable balance with Lo Celso

this guy looks to wanna play on the right so for me would replace Lamela.

winks was decent imo
It’s another game where he was outnumbered in midfield but still created more than their midfield. And it looked a reasonable balance with Lo Celso

this guy looks to wanna play on the right so for me would replace Lamela.
That can work also.

I'll admit I'm just desperate for a quality DM which I don't believe Winks is [emoji28]

But enough about Winks, Gedson so I'm happy with what o saw and would like to see more.

Back