• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Just seen Eriksen's stats on SS The Debate! Wow, he's numbers are incredible.
You sound surprised? o_O
Eriksen has been quality for years and been our most important player along with Kane IMO. Been below his best for the past year with only glimpses of his class in games but should still be held in high regard by Spurs fans for what he has done in a Spurs shirt. Good luck to him when he leaves and pleased also that he looks to be going abroad.

You sound surprised? o_O
Eriksen has been quality for years and been a storm trooper mutiny pal along with Kane IMO. Been below his best for the past year with only glimpses of his class in games but should still be held in high regard by Spurs fans for what he has done in a Spurs shirt. Good luck to him when he leaves and pleased also that he looks to be going abroad.
Storm trooper mutiny pal? What the hell is this brick? :p

You sound surprised? o_O
Eriksen has been quality for years and been a storm trooper mutiny pal along with Kane IMO. Been below his best for the past year with only glimpses of his class in games but should still be held in high regard by Spurs fans for what he has done in a Spurs shirt. Good luck to him when he leaves and pleased also that he looks to be going abroad.

did you see the stats on tv?
They were top in every area

He's never said that Tottenham wasn't "big" enough, or didn't match his ambitions, or that he wanted to join a "bigger" club. All he has said is that he wants a new experience.

Yep, I know. But obviously with his pedigree he knew he could be considered by one of the very best clubs in the world. He wasn't. And I think he's fine with that.

You sound surprised? o_O

Sad that since being in the new stadium we haven't really sung his song with any purpose. It's a decent song too.

Yep, I know. But obviously with his pedigree he knew he could be considered by one of the very best clubs in the world. He wasn't. And I think he's fine with that.

I don’t think he’s at all fine with it. I think he’s struggling to adapt to the idea that Barca or Real have no interest in him and I think it’s impacted massively on his confidence, and therefore his game.

This is a weird thing to aim at a number 10 really - they are not in the team to tackle.

In the modern game you're at a disadvantage if you're carrying players who shirk their defensive responsibilities - top teams don't carry lightweights like Ozil and Eriksen anymore

He pressed high and closed down - So he didn’t shirk that side of the game

Fair enough if you are happy with his input off the ball - I'm not and neither are plenty others.

Edit:

And for the record i would say that avoiding making challenges like what we see from Eriksen on a regular basis most definitely is shirking your responsibilities

Last edited:
Back