• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Season Ticket Holders* and One Hotspur Members can now apply for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round away tie against Southampton.

The deadline to apply for this fixture is 12pm (midday) tomorrow (Thursday 16 January).

*Platinum Season Ticket Holders do not need to apply for this fixture as it is included as part of their

Away Season Ticket.

SOUTHAMPTON VS SPURS

St Mary's Stadium

Emirates FA Cup

Saturday 25 January, 3pm

Allocation: 5,300

Prices:

• Adults: £10
  • Seniors (Over 65): £10
  • Under 26: £10
  • Under 18: £5
Ticketing Points: 3

692233_southampton.png

APPLY NOW →

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from One Hotspur Members being considered, however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that tickets are oversubscribed for this match, they will be allocated in line with the Club’s ticketing points scheme.

Supporters registered with our Disability Access Scheme are reminded that this stadium will offer dedicated accessible seating areas for wheelchair users and ambulant access supporters. The same application process detailed above will apply.

All Season Ticket Holders* and One Hotspur Members can now apply for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round away tie against Southampton.

The deadline to apply for this fixture is 12pm (midday) tomorrow (Thursday 16 January).

*Platinum Season Ticket Holders do not need to apply for this fixture as it is included as part of their

Away Season Ticket.

SOUTHAMPTON VS SPURS

St Mary's Stadium

Emirates FA Cup

Saturday 25 January, 3pm

Prices:

692233_southampton.png

APPLY NOW →

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from One Hotspur Members being considered, however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that tickets are oversubscribed for this match, they will be allocated in line with the Club’s ticketing points scheme.

Supporters registered with our Disability Access Scheme are reminded that this stadium will offer dedicated accessible seating areas for wheelchair users and ambulant access supporters. The same application process detailed above will apply.
£10 ......what a tinkle take:D

Do the club offer season ticket “Holidays”? Something has come up and I may have to prioritise the renewal next season. Just wondered what the options were

Do the club offer season ticket “Holidays”? Something has come up and I may have to prioritise the renewal next season. Just wondered what the options were
No they don't, they have 100k on the waiting list ready to take it if you can't

Seem to recall you saying you have an 1882 ST?
Maybe they'd let you downgrade (if that would make any difference to you) if your circumstances have changed.

I’ve mailed the club to see what my options are if any. I’m sure I’d sort it if I have to, just ideally not for this eeason

I’ve mailed the club to see what my options are if any. I’m sure I’d sort it if I have to, just ideally not for this eeason
If you do have to buy your ST for next year, just put each of the games on Ticket Exchange?

Regarding ST chat - the 4 or 5 seats next to our 3 in the South Stand lower have different people in each week, despite the fact they were sold out during the ST phase when we moved in - do i have any cause for complaint here as far as the club giving a damn? I have friends who were in a lower banding to me and so are stuck at the back of the stand as that is all what was available when it was their turn, while whoever owns these seats are selling them to tourists and day trippers, doesn't seem right.

Away Season Ticket.

SOUTHAMPTON VS SPURS

St Mary's Stadium

Emirates FA Cup

Saturday 25 January, 3pm

Prices:

692233_southampton.png

APPLY NOW →

That should be a great away day! Some of my best days watching Spurs are the early rounds away in the FA cup, big allocations, etc. COYS

Regarding ST chat - the 4 or 5 seats next to our 3 in the South Stand lower have different people in each week, despite the fact they were sold out during the ST phase when we moved in - do i have any cause for complaint here as far as the club giving a damn? I have friends who were in a lower banding to me and so are stuck at the back of the stand as that is all what was available when it was their turn, while whoever owns these seats are selling them to tourists and day trippers, doesn't seem right.

Similar, in fact the seat next to me is never occupied (by tourists or anyone else) o_O

Cutoff for Villa away 362 points. Still no closer to solving the mystery as to why the demand for every game is so sky high. Especially when you take into account our rank away form that has lasted an entire year. Rather than having the opposite fact it is seeming to drive demand even higher and make people more determined to go or buy them and sell them on.

Your friends buy them and sell their seats to day trippers etc?

Similar, in fact the seat next to me is never occupied (by tourists or anyone else) o_O
Same here. Could be legitimate ticket exchanges too I guess, if the club limited the exchanges then I guess poeple would sell them privately. It does make it harder to generate an atmosphere imo.

Sitting in the home end for the Saints FA cup game then,no one+ members got anywhere near getting tickets for the game.

You would have thought they my have given a small portion to long standing members as a one off just for being long standing members....

We regret to inform you that you have not been successful in obtaining a ticket for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round away game against Southampton.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing points system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to Season Ticket Holders who applied before the deadline and held 241 or more ticketing points at the time of applications closing. All applications received from One Hotspur Members have been unsuccessful.

Should we receive any returns from Season Ticket Holders who were successful, we will contact supporters in order of their number of ticketing points.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing and Membership Team

Sitting in the home end for the Saints FA cup game then,no one+ members got anywhere near getting tickets for the game.

You would have thought they my have given a small portion to long standing members as a one off just for being long standing members....

We regret to inform you that you have not been successful in obtaining a ticket for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round away game against Southampton.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing points system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to Season Ticket Holders who applied before the deadline and held 241 or more ticketing points at the time of applications closing. All applications received from One Hotspur Members have been unsuccessful.

Should we receive any returns from Season Ticket Holders who were successful, we will contact supporters in order of their number of ticketing points.

I feel your pain mate but what can you do? Was a member for years and got to all the away games. Then a combination of the Loyalty Points cull and £30 tickets meant that was denied me but at least I was at of the top of the ST waiting list (No. 150) for the new ground! Then we go to Wembley and announce 40k, or whatever it was, new season tickets. So it's either ST at Wembley or go to 40150th in the queue. New ST start your Loyalty Points at zero. Managed to get a ticket for Boro away, which from Leeds is a "Home" game for me (there's a good reason the least used station in the UK has a TS postcode i.e. nobody wants to go there). Then travelled down for the replay. But as soon as I saw the £10 St Mary's price I knew I wouldn't get a ticket, even with 5.3K available. A tenner for 3 more Loyalty Points is a bargain and keeps the closed shop closed! Ironically I'm in Southampton on the 25th for a family get together, so couldn't have gone, but applied anyway. If I'd got one it was going to my mate who lives local, is a member and never gets to go to away matches either. Edit Hate to say it but I bet there'll be a load of Spurs tickets available either on social media or on the day.

Yeah, same for me. Sitting on my hands with the home support.

I have a ticket in with the Southampton fans on Saturday but would happily pay again for one in with our fans. If anyone hears of a spare please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back