• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnati...-hotspur-news-largest-ever-naming-rights-deal

The Bloomberg Business of Sports podcast had Ben Sturner on this week, and he is CEO of Leverage Agency. His company has been commissioned by Tottenham Hotspur to broker the deal. The Tottenham portion of the podcast starts at around 25:30 and has some interesting tidbits:

[Sturner] I’m here {at the CES} with Tottenham, and we’re talking to a lot of the global brands here for the stadium naming rights. We are the agency on record for them. They have the NFL there, they have rugby, music concerts, EPL and Champions League. It’s a massive stadium, with 63,000 seats, but it’s very innovative. Technology is incredible with 5G, and we are looking for a partner with that. Similar to like Metlife Stadium in New York, we’re doing in London.

[Bloomberg] Will that be the most expensive stadium naming rights ever?

[Sturner] Ever. It could be! It can be the most valuable.

I've been in the away dressing room, it is really nothing special... just a normal room, no big glitzy drama. Just shows that other clubs have nasty away dressing rooms.

I was on the tour last week, and the guide was at pains to say that the away dressing room was functional and that Tottenham don't go for the whole mind games thing as it normally has the reverse effect. Having said that, he then showed us the entrance to the tunnel and the home entrance is deliberately smaller than the away one, in order to make our players look bigger in the door frame!

I've moved house recently and no longer am walking distance from the ground. If I am traveling south towards Liverpool Street, does anyone know if it is worth walking up to Silver Street to avoid the queues at WHL, or should i just go to WHL and wait it out?

weather seems pretty gnarly this evening. I wonder how windy it would have to get to postpone a game?

If the skywalk bit was up and running I'd expect it to be closed today and the people near the roof will probably see it 'breathing' hope they don't get sea-sick!

Back