• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tactically we're fine.

Whatever manager we have can do nothing about individual errors which plague our team however.

First dig of the day from Tyler 5min 15 secs. Well done for waiting so long
He really is a biased arsehole. We've had to put up with him for decades , even his praise is minimal or begrudging.
And he goes into extensive details about anything positive in the goons history.
"Liverpool deserve to be one up as they've hit he post " , Spurs have done nothing ! Lol
Apart from several half chances , but he would never mention that.
Tosser !
We help to pay his friggin wages!

I tell you now if we had scored from a throw incorrectly given more would have been made of it, but agree, still does not excuse poor defending

This is nothing new from Mourinho, this approach. fudge the personnel I'm talking about the way we play. How are Alli, Eriksen and Winks not enough quality? How can these three players not keep the ball between them and try to give us sustained possession? It's unbelievable

In fairness I personally think keeping the ball when pressed is a weakness of both Alli and Eriksen. And Winks hasn’t ended up excelling at it as much as I once thought he would.

Would like to see Lo Celso brought on, as I think he’s much more press-resistant. WHY THE fudge IS ERIKSEN STILL STARTING AHEAD OF HIM?!

He really is a biased ********. We've had to put up with him for decades , even his praise is minimal or begrudging.
And he goes into extensive details about anything positive in the goons history.
"Liverpool deserve to be one up as they've hit he post " , Spurs have done nothing ! Lol
Tosser !
And called Firminho, Bobby! fudge off you clam

He really is a biased ********. We've had to put up with him for decades , even his praise is minimal or begrudging.
Tosser !

The sigh of relief and that "yes!" after they scored was anything but impartial, that's for sure.

Tactically we're fine.

Whatever manager we have can do nothing about individual errors which plague our team however.
Yup, Mourinho has used rope-a-dope tactics successfully to beat likes of peak Barca in the past but he’s never had to deal with such an error prone squad like this lot before!

What was that from Eriksen. That was a beautiful opportunity. What was that.

Chance for a few of them to redeem themselves from their pathetic finishing in the CL final but nope, just the same, weak scuffed efforts or blazed miles over the bar , I'm looking at you Eriksen and Dele.

Back