• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure negative is an apt description. We are essentially playing with a front 3 and a playmaker behind them, or a fluid front 4 possibly. I'm not saying it's a good lineup (I'll reserve judgement on that until the end of the game :)) but certainly not negative.

I feel negative that probable whats wrong - hope your right!

That midfield! Not many options, I know, but that looks all wrong to me. Batten down the hatches!

That's just it. Look at the strength and leadership comparison across the middle of the pitch. We are a non physical 2 vs strong 3 and one of ours doesnt want to be here. Jose's blue print to sign some players!

Playing against wing backs/v attacking full backs is essentially a game of bluff /mental fortitude/fitness. You push your own full backs on at every opportunity and see if their full backs will let them go or sit back with them. And they do the same to you. If you approach it from a defensive mindset you have already lost.

Watch the ball over the top and him losing his man
Yes I know but look at the alternatives.
Verts is running in treacle these days , didn't even bother to tuck in for pukkys offside goal and where was he for Ings winner?
I love Jan but his time is coming to an end.
And Sess isn't good enough/ ready yet.

I'd like to see us play 4-3-3 and match them up. Definitely not 3 at the back - 1v1 across their front line will be a disaster.

Sky has chosen a very balanced pair of pundits. An almost spurs legend, due to all the goals he's scored for us, and Jamie Redknapp.

COYS. Not expecting anything from this.#

Big call to start Tanganga. If it were the opposition giving a young CB a debut, he would have a stormer. Hopefully its us this time

Back