• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Smoggies in FA Cup

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to see more of Lo Celso in a deep position, he always looks to get the ball forward

I love that he doesn’t just pass the ball to a team mate, but plays it with purpose and a bit of pace.
Everyone else on the pitch has just been passing to feet, it does my fudging head in. You're not going create chances if every single pass is into feet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

You can see Mourinho going to see Levy, and saying I know I was the special one, but I'm not Gandalf

You’re wrong I’m afraid. The first thing José said to the lads in training was clearly...

“YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!”

Everyone else on the pitch has just been passing to feet, it does my fudging head in. You're not going create chances if every single pass is into feet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

If Ndombele can get his head/fitness right having a 3 man midfield with these two in would cure a lot of our woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back