• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Smoggies in FA Cup

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the odds on for Gestede coming on and grabbing a goal. Think our defense would hate playing against that type of striker.

Poor half, who'd have thunk it!

So where do we go from here?

The back three are keeping things tight, which is something we've been missing but we aren't really causing any problems. Boro are sitting deep which is making things harder, but our widemen aren't doing enough atm, especially Sess who is very green. Dele is looking atrocious and I'd honestly give GLC some time on the field, maybe even switch Dier up into midfield for a 4231?

Chaps I hate to be the one to say this but we are getting worse.

We need players with intent and purpose who want to get about the pitch.

Clearly Dele needs a rest and we’ve got Lamela and GLC on the bench. No need to pick him at all.

The back three are keeping things tight, which is something we've been missing but we aren't really causing any problems. Boro are sitting deep which is making things harder, but our widemen aren't doing enough atm, especially Sess who is very green. Dele is looking atrocious and I'd honestly give GLC some time on the field, maybe even switch Dier up into midfield for a 4231?

Keep it as it is, and hang on for an undeserved home replay I guess.

This 5 at the just does not work as Aurier and Sess give close to zero going forward. Just play 4231.

Lamela and GLC for Dele and a CB.

We def have a more solid shape in this formation. However it seems to require Dele and Moura to link things together, which hasn’t happened so far.

I don't see anything wrong with the formation. All we need do is maintain the same pace once we get on the ball in the last quarter of the pitch.

Chaps I hate to be the one to say this but we are getting worse.

We need players with intent and purpose who want to get about the pitch.

Clearly Dele needs a rest and we’ve got Lamela and GLC on the bench. No need to pick him at all.
Dele has not been the problem. There is so little movement around him. Take when he got his yellow card. There was absolutely zero support and he was surrounded by 3 Middlesbrough defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back