• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Smoggies in FA Cup

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think factually Kane scores at a very competitive rate when coming back from injury whereas Mouras had a couple of brief spells where he's managed 1 in 3, it's not a contest. People feel Moura is hard done by cos of the Ajax hat trick, which is fair enough but it's the duty of the people on charge to pick the team they feel has the best chance of winning, not rewarding players who done well on previous games and ultimately a team with Kane in is more likely to win than one without.

Cant believe it’s still being debated. If we picked Moura and lost the same people would be saying we should have picked Kane.

Last time kane was out was second half of last season when we were absoloute muck

And a half fit Kane is twice the player Moura will ever be.

Sorry Billy,
I was NEVER suggesting that Kane is not our top striker.
I was just saying that we have other goal scorers apart from him.
So,if he out we can still manage.
Not particularly Lucas, Son and Alli have done well when Kane is injured.
They DON'T have to give the ball to him every time we attack.
Chill man:)

I’d have liked to see Dele getting a rest for this one.
Having said that, he’ll probably go and score a couple now.

Cant believe it’s still being debated. If we picked Moura and lost the same people would be saying we should have picked Kane.

If there's one player in our squad I would trust to turn up in a big game its Harry fudging Kane.
That fact that he played and most of them looked like they were playing in a Sunday kick about tells you all you need to know about this squad.
"Lads, it's Tottenham".

“Strongest”

how much more confident do any of us feel seeing that line up

Strongest as in compared to previous 3rd round starting line-ups in recent seasons. Believe me, on current from of both sides I am not totally confident we will progress today. We wont keep a clean sheet, that's a given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back