• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Went to Kew Gardens yesterday, absolutely stunning. Well worth it if you haven't been.

Off on holiday for two weeks tomorrow but I do miss London when I not been there for a bit. My home city could not live there but it is nice to dunk your toes in so to speak.

Went to Kew Gardens yesterday, absolutely stunning. Well worth it if you haven't been.

Off on holiday for two weeks tomorrow but I do miss London when I not been there for a bit. My home city could not live there but it is nice to dunk your toes in so to speak.
When I was in my early 20s I assumed I'd spend the rest of my life living in London. Now a day or two at a time is about all I can cope with.

I think the tipping point is when one becomes able to afford hotel stays. Then all the good bits of London are accessible without having to spend too much time there.

When I was in my early 20s I assumed I'd spend the rest of my life living in London. Now a day or two at a time is about all I can cope with.

I think the tipping point is when one becomes able to afford hotel stays. Then all the good bits of London are accessible without having to spend too much time there.

London is the greatest city in the world. I would not choose to live anywhere else. If you are tired of London. You are tired of life.

Post Brexit I say we require Visas for you people ;) to visit.

London is the greatest city in the world. I would not choose to live anywhere else. If you are tired of London. You are tired of life.

Haha visas to visit. My wife keeps that city afloat with all the shoes she buys when we go up for weekend.

Love our weekends at the theatre and spurs and doing the culture she likes. But I need the space that i cant find in London.

Haha visas to visit. My wife keeps that city afloat with all the shoes she buys when we go up for weekend.

Love our weekends at the theatre and spurs and doing the culture she likes. But I need the space that i cant find in London.

Don't worry skip. You can pay for your visa in custard. And umm. Photos of you with custard. Maybe wearing some of the shoes the wife buys... ;)

This offer is only available to you though. Scara has to pay cold hard cash.

That's fine. We'll be putting the gates back on the city walls in Chichester hopefully.

Reactions: DTA
I've realised the Olympiakos game kicks off at 17:55.. If I watch it in Camden I can get to an event I'd quite like to go to at 8pm..

Any suggestions for good sports bars in Camden?

I'm going to Omeara, near London Bridge on Saturday night.

Suggest a pub to watch the football beforehand? Belushi's isn't far but last time I went there the staff were utter c*nts so would rather go somewhere else.

cheers

Literally a mare trying to find any outside spaces for drinks with my pals one Friday afternoon/evening
Have gone on at least 35 in and around the City trying to book up for the end of April and everywhere is booked out or not open

non-figuratively a mare trying to find any outside spaces for drinks with my pals one Friday afternoon/evening
Have gone on at least 35 in and around the City trying to book up for the end of April and everywhere is booked out or not open
What if you book some hotel rooms and make use of the residents bar?

https://www.the-berkeley.co.uk/an-update-from-the-berkeley/ said:
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
You cannot leave your home or the place where you are living for holidays or overnight stays unless you have a reasonable excuse for doing so. This means that holidays in the UK and abroad are not allowed.

You are allowed to stay overnight away from your home if you:
  • require accommodation for work purposes or to provide voluntary services

non-figuratively a mare trying to find any outside spaces for drinks with my pals one Friday afternoon/evening

I had an hour in the pub garden in my village today, for some reason they are only going to let us have an hour at a time no idea why as during the week the is no bugger about. Doing themselves out of money if you ask me.

Back