• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stadium Tour

What's your budget? Shoreditch is my first thought, plenty of good places to eat and drink and a short walk to Liverpool Street for a train up to the ground.

Sounds good. Only budget issue is getting a hotel on a few days notice. Will have a quick Google on Shoreditch. Cheers!

Going on the Stadium Tour this afternoon. First time I will have been to the new stadium. I had a season ticket at Wembley, but couldn’t keep going in to the new stadium. Looking forward to being there though I wish I was there for a match.

Going on the Stadium Tour this afternoon. First time I will have been to the new stadium. I had a season ticket at Wembley, but couldn’t keep going in to the new stadium. Looking forward to being there though I wish I was there for a match.

Well if your reaction was the same as mine was when i first entered our new home it will be epic. Blew my mind and even though i have been there it still does now. Enjoy.

Spoke to two people who went to the boxing day game and a stadium tour and they were both totally in awe.
The one who was at the game is a football nut and has been to stadium all over Europe and says nothing compares to it.
The other is a man utd ST holder and he said it made old Trafford seem like a leaky shed.

I went last week, really is amazing. They keep it down to around an hour and a half but I'm sure they could spend all day showing you things that would continue to blow you away.

Sounds good. Only budget issue is getting a hotel on a few days notice. Will have a quick Google on Shoreditch. Cheers!

I wouldn't worry too much about a hotel. I use an app called Hotel Tonight and book on the day. Just had a quick glance and rooms near Liverpool Street start at ~£50 for tonight.

Using my code, MHOLBROOK5, you would get £20 off too.

Savvy.

What did you think?

Hello everybody,
I'm hoping some of you can reply back to me to give me some hints and information.
I am coming to the UK in July, (first time for 2 and a half years because of you know what) and I really want to do the stadium tour.
Can anyone give me some advice about the best days and times to go or is it more or less all the same.
Are photos allowed in all areas?
Would the bar be open for a pint after?
Any other helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everybody,
I'm hoping some of you can reply back to me to give me some hints and information.
I am coming to the UK in July, (first time for 2 and a half years because of you know what) and I really want to do the stadium tour.
Can anyone give me some advice about the best days and times to go or is it more or less all the same.
Are photos allowed in all areas?
Would the bar be open for a pint after?
Any other helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.
I took pictures on all parts of the tour
In terms of having a beer go to the Corner Pin opposite, it's not a bad pub right by the stadium
https://beavertownbrewery.co.uk/pages/corner-pin
You will love it, it's a good tour in an amazing stadium

I've been kindly gifted a stadium tour for me and my family, was going to come up in August to try and tie it in with a game.
I've found a ST holder who can get us 4 tickets for the Wolves game on August 20th.
What day would a stadium tour be good to do? Do they still do them the day before games or not?
Is it worth doing the sky walk too?
Haven't managed to get to the new stadium yet so we're all very excited!

I've been kindly gifted a stadium tour for me and my family, was going to come up in August to try and tie it in with a game.
I've found a ST holder who can get us 4 tickets for the Wolves game on August 20th.
What day would a stadium tour be good to do? Do they still do them the day before games or not?

I haven't yet done the tour at the new stadium so can't comment on that, but I have done the Skywalk and yes, it is worth doing for a Spurs fan. The London views aren't particularly spectacular, given the location, but of course it's our stadium and walking around the giant co ckerel and looking down on the pitch/into the stadium is excellent. I was a bit nervous before doing it as I am not great with heights, but in reality it was fine as you are on a short tether to the side of the building on the way up, and to an inside rail when walking on the roof, and don't really get near the edge.
You can abseil down the outside of the stadium now as well I believe. That wasn't operational when I went, but would definitely been a non-go for me anyway, chicken that I am!

Remember that (aside from the first game), TV picks and dates for the rest of August won't be announced for another couple of weeks so you may want to bear that in mind in your planning.
Enjoy your day!

They do the tour the day before games. It's excellent, I've done it twice although you need a minimum level of technological competence because the tour is self guided with an electronic guide. It's not complicated but i'm useless and only figured it out how to use it halfway through first time. The SkyWalk is worth doing for all the reasons @Glenda's Legs says. It's a fantastic experience to walk around the badger.

Enjoy it but as Glenda says, you may be better holding off until TV is announced.

I went on a tour the day before the NLD, some of the staff were excited, a bit of a buzz around the place.
It did slightly impact the tour itself because some of the high-end hospitality areas that you would normally get to see are off limits due to them being set up.
Sky Walk is not bad for the price. If it's a cloudy day then the view of London won't be up to much. I really did enjoy just being over the pitch

Back