• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Having been surrounded by Chelsea EDL scum in local pub shouting “penny chews” throughout the match, I’m not at all surprised to hear that one of their away yobs once again caught racially abusing a non-white player :mad:
Whilst I dislike those gobby Goons at least their fans aren’t (in my experience anyway) filthy racists like this lot invariably are.

Lampard is a prick. The end.

Wanted to jump the barrier and deck the clam on Sunday when he was giving it loads after the game and riling up their fans but I'd expect the same from Jose. That's football isn't it, it just hurts when you lose.

I actually like Lampard. Think hes doing a great job there and is a class act when dealing with the media. Still want him to fail there but he's clearly an intelligent fella who is proving a few people, me included, wrong this season.

I always have mixed feelings about Lampard. There's the smug look that is only safe from a punch when Piers Morgan is around. Then you have a relatively limited footballer who made an excellent career through his professionalism. He played for Chelsea and was part of the reason (albeit not his fault) the England midfield was unbalanced for a decade (with Scholes retiring from international football). And now he is making a decent fist of it with Chelsea, despite (or possibly because of) having to play youngsters

His comments about the match make it easier. Move aside Piers.

Is this the place to laugh at chelsea following todays games?

:D

Will be nice to see lampards interview today with that stupid smile no longer etched on his face!

Hudson Odoi is on more than Kane? fudge me!
My wife used to teach a GK that got picked up by Chelski when he was about 14.

The illegal payments they make to (the families of) their under 16s are more than some of our over 18 youth players get paid.

My wife used to teach a GK that got picked up by Chelski when he was about 14.

The illegal payments they make to (the families of) their under 16s are more than some of our over 18 youth players get paid.

Going back a few years here but i used to play with a kid who was taken on at City and the club bought his parents a house. It happened quite a lot in those days( fact).

Back