• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Wrong. Wrong and Wrong. He's capable of all of those things.

You must have been watching a different Kane for the last 18 months. He is all too often completely dominated in build up play by the centre halves. His success is when he comes deeper into the hole and not when it is a physical test of strength with the centre half.

His success is when he comes deeper into the hole and not when it is a physical test of strength with the centre half.

6e628683c91aac10ba6ff24505870615--exercises-to-lose-weight-how-to-lose-weight.jpg

Ohh. Mmmmaaatron.

ESPN claims that Spurs are interested in Inter Milan striker Gabriel Barbosa, while Calciomercato and Kicker say that AC Milan’s Krzysztof Piatek and Borussia Dortmund’s Paco Alcacer – respectively – are on a shortlist.

Barbosa made a name for himself towards the back end of a loan spell with Brazilian club Flamengo last year, when he scored two late goals to win his side the Copa Libertadores and a place in the semi-finals of the Club World Cup.

Piatek scored 22 goals in 37 Serie A appearances last season – including nine for his current employers following a January move from Genoa – and has four in 17 games so far this term.

The 24-year-old has also been linked with the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United in recent months following his good spell of form.

As for Alcacer, the Spanish international has netted seven times in 15 games this campaign but could lose his place after Erling Braut Haaland’s arrival from RB Salzburg.

But would he accept that? Wouldnt he think that if he mvoes for free in 6 months time then he can get Inter to pay that £20m in additional wages/bonuses?
I agree with you, can't see Eriksen agreeing to go anyway unless he gets a fair share of the transfer money, and why should he ? wait 5 months and he get the £20M
but if he agrees a contract with someone we need to offer him to them on loan for £5/10M for rest of season, reason being he would not be taking any risks with injuries playing for us

Alcacer seems like the logical option and the more obtainable.

Edit: Reading online, it seems that Atletico are interested in Alcacer and are looking to free up funds by selling Lemar, the winger we have been linked with.

Last edited:

Edit: Reading online, it seems that Atletico are interested in Alcacer and are looking to free up funds by selling Lemar, the winger we have been linked with.
If we're signing someone to be a backup to Kane it makes sense for me to sign someone that can play as a target man. Never seen Alcacer as a player that could fill that role. Might as well use Son in that case...

Haven't seen Piatek play, anyone know what kind of player he is?

I'm guessing a lot of these links are a result of some journalist math... Kane injury + semi available decent striker = a story and some clicks.

I saw the Lemar links too. Strengthening those positions behind Kane has to be our lowest priority - would be amazed if we signed someone for those positions

If we're signing someone to be a backup to Kane it makes sense for me to sign someone that can play as a target man. Never seen Alcacer as a player that could fill that role. Might as well use Son in that case...

Haven't seen Piatek play, anyone know what kind of player he is?

I'm guessing a lot of these links are a result of some journalist math... Kane injury + semi available decent striker = a story and some clicks.
Piatek IMO is outstanding but I can’t work out why his form has dropped off this season
If we brought him, Kane would have to play 10

Gabriel Barbosa is an interesting one.
Could be the next Hulk or Ricketts.
Certainly not a stable option. But could be brilliant. Very irratic.

How many years now have we been linked with this guy???

Anyway i've always felt we could do with some real physical strength as an alternative in this position. Klopp has often said that he sends his team out angry before every game and we could do with some of that. To be honest i'm often green with envy when i see 'pool do their thing week in and week out

Back