• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a very sad state of affairs. Can’t see where or how this can be turned around, and Mourinho has done very little to suggest he has a clue either - IMHO.

RB, LB, CF and GK Levy? No, didn’t think so.

Don't forget DM and CB.

Too mant players over elaborating on the ball...yes you Moura and Dele. Too many of our players are just not very bright...yes you Gazzinga. The foul count was extreme and sides now know what to do, get physical and we go to water. fudging hopeless.

Dele is always trying a flick or a pass into an impossible situation. When it comes off, it looks great but in terms of playing percentages, he never does.

Moura just seems incapable of finding one of our players. Looks like a brainless speed merchant at times.

Need a man utd win against the goons more than ever now as they are the only side who can catch chelsea, whilst it will also help in our battle with the goons for who is the less brick side in north london.

Extremely dark times, hope there is some money to spend in this window.....

Just a very sad state of affairs. Can’t see where or how this can be turned around, and Mourinho has done very little to suggest he has a clue either - IMHO.

RB, LB, CF and GK Levy? No, didn’t think so.

yep, that's the scary thing. Last 2 games we've been outplayed & outfought by 2 of the worst teams in this league. Norwich were very unlucky not to get the 3. Disgraceful & not fit to wear the shirt most of em.

Difficult to say why, but something feels horribly wrong with this group of players. Individually some decent players there, but collectively no fight or belief

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

What’s wrong is the people in charge of this club.
We are rubbish week in and week out and yet the same players are selected. Aurier and Moura are two that come to mind.

Then on top of that we play players that are committed to the club the likes of Eriksen and Jan won’t sign contracts and yet they are in the squad and playing .

They should be no where near the squad .

I hope on that showing mourinho’s patience is up and he makes some changes

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Is that an actual stat? fudge me, I knew it was terrible but that's scary. Southampton did chase us down very, very well but Jesus fudging Christ, that's puke inducing.
It’s how I got through the second half, just counting the give-aways. Since the start of the wolves games we’ve been passing to the opposition for fun. Maybe da playas are laying bets on it.

I think we should forget about top four now as supporters, yes we can hope, but that would be all it was a forlorn hope. The only way we will get it, is Cheatski start being bricker than us and Man U start being bricker than us and Wolves.. you know.

Gave the ball away SIXTY times in the second half.
Seriously????

It did feel like it, but fudge me that is absolutely criminal if so.

They shouldn’t be taking their wages this week - absolute charlatans. Stealing a living.

Tbf to Dele, 4 games in 11 days also and it showed.

Other teams are rotating and getting results. I said we should have picked up Iheanacho a while back as he is a happy sub and hits the ground running from the bench or when needed. Instead we drive Kane into the ground and now he is gonna be out for a long time.

One of the worst performances in recent memory. Players look finished

Yes, I agree. I hadnt been in that place before now, but it just feels like that this group (particularly the defenders and midfielders) dont have any belief that they can win anything or progress. I'd happily clear out half the squad

I'd keep a core group of Kane, Dele, Son, Ndombele, Sessgnon, Foyth, Lo Celso, Moura (gives 100%), Davies (ditto - gives 100%) and then kids like Parrott, Tanganga, Cirvin etc

Definitely can go: Wanyama (knackered), Aurier (crap), Sissoko (getting old and barely good enough), Rose (given up), KWP, Eriksen (given up), Dier (given up), Vertonghen (given up), Gazzaniga, Sanchez (not good enough), Lamela (7 years at the club, and still not proven)

TBC: Winks (Spurs lad), Toby (just signed a new deal), Lloris (doubt we can afford better)

Maybe he was right when he told Mourinho that he didn't feel ready to play
Think this time it was the unfortunate clash of knees and not a muscle injury, probably won't be and he'll be out for the season the way things are going

I think we should forget about top four now as supporters, yes we can hope, but that would be all it was a forlorn hope. The only way we will get it, is Cheatski start being bricker than us and Man U start being bricker than us and Wolves.. you know.

Top 4? Dude we are only heading one way. Our main striker is now out for a long time and we look toothless.

Back