• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a great bit of forward play but yeah Toby sells himself way too easily. Gazza on his heels also not good, but I'm not sure many keepers stop that without closing the angle.

ffs Ndombele injured already. There is no doubt he has had some sparks of brilliance, but I am starting to wonder about his fitness

That has nothing to do with pace, toby dived in when he should have stood him up, he was always going to Robbie Keane him.
You could see that before he even got the ball! It was so fudging obvious, yet Toby dives in like a total dork.

We gave him a new contract

Because unforunately, he is still one of our top two centre backs.

Our succession planning with regards to centre backs, as with our transfer policy as a whole last few seasons, has been very poor.

At least it's early and we still have time to come back I guess.

Gives the ball away twice and leaves Toby one on one against a quicker player. Exactly the position you don't want to be putting Toby in.
He didn't "give the ball away twice" the first was a clearance, he did not give it away. The second instance was an attempt to win the ball from Southampton's attack he didn't get to it, it ricocheted to Remond who then twisted the brick out of Toby.

Aurier has poor moments but to try and blame him in anyway for those events is a literal witch-hunt.

Blame him for what he is actually responsible for.

Ffs Ndombele off [emoji52]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Top players adapt and play through little injuries.
Ndombele needs to either get down the gym or the job centre.
Time to buck his ideas up.

Damn. Knew I should've bought Ings for my fantasy team.

If I could be bothered I’d pick attacker for whomever playing Spurs every week for guaranteed points!

If Mourinho really thinks we dont need any defenders in this window then he is not the man I thought he was

Hopefully he’s just saying that publicly so that our targets don’t get price bumps.

That's ridiculous. Gazza had no chance there!

He has no chance because he positions himself horribly and doesn't try closing Ings down, doesn't try minimizing the angle, and then, when the shot does come his way, doesn't try anything at all to make himself bigger to save it.

Series of errors leading to that situation where Ings had the freedom of the south coast to stick it in. Toby was at fault too, but Gazza is just mediocre for a team with ambitions like ours, and it shows.

Back