• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he was a horse, we would be put down by now. Unbelievable !
yes, he's taken a long time to come back from that serious illness before, seems like his body is still in recovery mode

Lamela and his hips too

Wonder if Sis can play protector in front of back four whilst cycling balls forward to Ndombele and Eriksen, we shall see. Can we keep the ball today ? I'm more hopeful with that midfield

Soton have a small fast attack yet our two CBS are slow and our quickest defender is on the bench? Why?

Worries me a bit as well. All depends on how well our midfield works. Slightly pessimistic coming from that Norwich game, I have to say, but let's see.

Fans are clambering for us to sign a DM and RB. But Alli and Kane haven't had any rotation. Is CF cover actually the most likely signing we could make in Jan?

Under Jose we have the third highest points in the division
That’s with pub defending
It’s progress

Fair point but we've also played some pub teams (West Ham, Bournemouth, Burnley, Norwich). We played 3 decent sides, won 1 and lost 2.

Much improvement to be made. I'm confident Jose can do it but we can't afford many more slip ups.

So according to Jose, Sissoko can't play centre midfield and Sessegnon can't play left back yet both are playing in those positions today. Sometimes I just don't understand Mourinho

So according to Jose, Sissoko can't play centre midfield and Sessegnon can't play left back yet both are playing in those positions today. Sometimes I just don't understand Mourinho
Were those his exact words?

I think context is king when talking about that.

Decent looking starting 11, but still not overly confident we can score enough goals to win to counteract the goals we will no doubt concede. Going for 2-2

COYS!

Seems like we want to get at them from the start with that lineup. Hope we get a better start than we've seen recently and avoid the individual errors.

Fair point but we've also played some pub teams (West Ham, Bournemouth, Burnley, Norwich). We played 3 decent sides, won 1 and lost 2.

Much improvement to be made. I'm confident Jose can do it but we can't afford many more slip ups.
Not many decent sides in the league in reality
And we beat teams that strangely have got better results against the teams that beat us... anyone can do anything

Were those his exact words?

I think context is king when talking about that.

About Sissoko:

"But honestly, I don’t think he’s a midfield player in a core position, No 6 or a double 6. I don’t think Moussa is that. But he played in that position last match because sometimes the needs of team are more important than the player.

He is playing Sissoko there because he doesn't feel he has any other options with Dier unavailable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

About Sissoko:

"But honestly, I don’t think he’s a midfield player in a core position, No 6 or a double 6. I don’t think Moussa is that. But he played in that position last match because sometimes the needs of team are more important than the player.

He is playing Sissoko there because he doesn't feel he has any other options with Dier unavailable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Yes, and there is the context required to understand

Back