• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I realised that it was another clam posting third hand rumours for clicks after adding it here. I am sorry @Jon, it was a lapse in judgement and it won't happen again.

Nope not acceptable.

Time for an Ian Duncan Smith avatar for a week.

Yes im still tinkled about you putting Caroline Lucas on mine.

I realised that it was another clam posting third hand rumours for clicks after adding it here. I am sorry @Jon, it was a lapse in judgement and it won't happen again.
I don’t give a monkeys what you post! ;)

I’d just seen something on Twitter the other day where he’d outlined his Tiered ranking system. So just thought I’d share, in order to help temper any potential excitement.

He Is not even close to the player he was. Would be a bit tinkled if we spunked a fortune on him.

We need decent Full backs and a Dog of war type midfielder and possibly a centre back.

Any money spent on attacking players at present is a waste we are ok in that department unless Eriksen departs.
You’d chop your rooster off to have him join Dele and Son in a 3 behind Kane!!!

So we've got mentions of:

Bale
Bogle
Ferguson
Soumare
Bruno Fernandes
Nubel (might already be Bayern bound but who knows atm)
Eze
Demiral
Koulibaly
Upamecano
Varane
Hysaj

Anyone else?

So we've got mentions of:

Bale
Bogle
Ferguson
Soumare
Bruno Fernandes
Nubel (might already be Bayern bound but who knows atm)
Eze
Demiral
Koulibaly
Upamecano
Varane
Hysaj

Anyone else?

I thought I read Sander Berge mentioned as well, but maybe that was just someone rehashing old rumours. And that guy from Hull again, Bowden.

West Brom set to obtain clarity on Tottenham Hotspur target’s future in ‘coming days’
by SARAH RUDGE on DEC 31, 2019 0 COMMENTS

West Bromwich are set to obtain clarity on the future of their star youngster Nathan Ferguson in the coming days according to an interview with their Sporting and Technical Director Luke Dowling with the Express & Star.

Ferguson has been a revelation this season and has been targeted by Premier League giants Tottenham Hotspur and has yet to reach an agreement over a new contract with his current deal set to expire in the summer.

The 19-year-old has been offered a lucrative five-year-deal at the Hawthorns but so far discussions have proven difficult and there are growing concerns that he could leave for free at the end of the season.

“We will be looking for clarity from Nathan Ferguson and his advisor about whether or not he wants to stay with us.” Dowling said.

“All I can say at this stage is that I am confident we can find the terms that would make sense to Nathan at his stage of his career – and that we all believe that his pathway at Albion remains the most advantageous to him.”

There are plenty of clubs eyeing a swoop for the teenager particularly with the Midlands side requiring caution in their valuation due to the fact that he could depart to a club abroad for a measly fee due to his age.

The Baggies have already stated that they will consider selling Nathan Ferguson in January if the defender doesn’t put pen-to-paper on a new deal at The Hawthorns.

West Brom have already lost the likes of Morgan Rogers to Emirates Marketing Project and Louie Barry to Barcelona for fees less than the players are realistically valued at and they will be desperate for a similar situation to not occur again.

https://the72.co.uk/153023/west-bro...tenham-hotspur-targets-future-in-coming-days/

Saw Eze play once last season (so I’m clearly an expert!), against Villa at home, he was head and shoulders above everyone else on that pitch.
The lad would need games and experience
But he could be a real Impact player
Only concern is when I’ve seen him he has tended to operate more and more on the left which is where sessegnon plays

I've heard Eze is very close (by heard I mean lots of media stories) with Clarke and maybe one other going there on loan plus cash. Sounds like a good deal, he's pretty well hyped.

A couple of days ago I saw Sheff Utd in for him at £12m, absolute no brainer at that price.

Before that I saw us offering Clarke on loan, Amos on Perm (already there on loan) and some cash - which I think is a no brainer for them.

Maybe Nayim has blocked you and didn’t see the post?

Not at all, Jon is one of my favourites on here! More just my skimming through and missing it...

Back