• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

He was between a rock and a hard place for the own goal due to others mistakes in front of him, however, he still made the wrong choice. The immediate danger is the center of the goal and he chose to remain half and half between the CF and the LW who was on the touch line virtually. He has to get tighter to the CF there.

im not even going to talk about his greatest asset of attacking and crossing, think I’d have preferred Loris in RM!

Once again he proved brainless. WHY is he charging in like that? I could pick his lack of game apart but there is little point. He is who he is and for us to expect anything more is becoming folly. We need the manager to stop picking him!!!!!!! PLEASE. And get him out.

Couldn't agree more. He's dreadful. I've always thought he had talent and just thought he needed a coach to sort him out. Didn't work. Thought maybe a change of coach could turn him into the player he has the raw talent to be. Isn't working. I thought maybe a run of games would help. He's looking worse every single game.

The fella is a liability and uncoachable. I'd have Foyth every day of the week and I have a few question marks over Foyth.

Couldn't agree more. He's dreadful. I've always thought he had talent and just thought he needed a coach to sort him out. Didn't work. Thought maybe a change of coach could turn him into the player he has the raw talent to be. Isn't working. I thought maybe a run of games would help. He's looking worse every single game.

The fella is a liability and uncoachable. I'd have Foyth every day of the week and I have a few question marks over Foyth.

Absolutely. In a four.

Covering
Trying to do his job
The bloke is ducking jinxed IMO

I have to watch again, but covering (to my memory) would’ve seen him make a run to protect the goal line away from Toby and Pukki. To my memory he simply charged into the moment adding an extra body in the wrong place? Will watch again..:

Watched it again. I concede he was unlucky but he should not have had to be there as were he a defender with a brain, he’d have seen 10 seconds earlier that Pukki was open and Toby caught out. He actually hesitates to cover (does he think he can play an offside for a second?)...sorry, woeful defending on his part without the OG IMO.

Watched it again. I concede he was unlucky but he should not have had to be there as were he a defender with a brain, he’d have seen 10 seconds earlier that Pukki was open and Toby caught out. He actually hesitates to cover (does he think he can play an offside for a second?)...sorry, woeful defending on his part without the OG IMO.
Just look at how Toby dealt with the first goal
These lads defend in a very very strange way now

A short report from inside the Aurier bandwagon:

Guys it’s one heck of a bumpy ride. Not a smooth road at all. I‘ve fallen over, twisted my ankle, busted my nose, even got a nasty gash across my right knee. It’s tough to hang on as there isn’t much you can hold on to. I truly believed that this pot-holed filled wreck of a road would smooth out eventually. But it seemed to have now gone into off-road rocky terrain. I’m jumping out now. Rather not get my head cracked open.

It’s not even about the own goal as that was unlucky. It’s more the overall stupid decisions he makes on a regular basis.

Back