• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Norwich City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also I was happy when we sold Trippier but that was because I thought we would 100% buy a replacement. We would have at least six more points with him in the team. So many times the right back has a crossing opportunity and it’s Aurier and it’s crap. Don’t know what Sessegnon’s allergy to crossing is either.

We sold a defensively poor right back and replaced him with a lad with talent but absolutely no brain who, as a result, is much worse than Trippier.

So your point is fundamentally right but you're well over estimating how good Trippier is.

He had a tough season off the back of a niggling injury from the World Cup (like others) and has been better this season. He’s certainly no worse defensively and always asked lots of questions with his delivery. I’ll take that.

Also I was happy when we sold Trippier but that was because I thought we would 400% buy a replacement. We would have at least six more points with him in the team. So many times the right back has a crossing opportunity and it’s Aurier and it’s crap. Don’t know what Sessegnon’s allergy to crossing is either.

Weakest I’ve seen us in those areas for quite some time.

He had a tough season off the back of a niggling injury from the World Cup (like others) and has been better this season. He’s certainly no worse defensively and always asked lots of questions with his delivery. I’ll take that.
He was always a crap defender even before last season. He just got away with it due to the quality of his attacking play, people just waved his deficiencies away. There is a reason we were always looking for a better RB, first in Pereira before eventually settling for Aurier.

His delivery was excellent that can't be argued, last season that delivery dropped significantly and then people started noticing the crap parts of his game they had previously ignored.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Ndombele looks a class above but it’s the long standing issue regarding the quality of the personnel and depth of the squad.

I’ve heard criticisms of Sessegnon which I think is harsh, he may have been a little safety first but I see a lot of potential in him. I don’t see the same with Lo Celso unless he is a goal scoring 10
who can deputise for Alli.

Moura looked lively but there were a couple of occasions where I was surprised he didn’t take a shot on.

I actually thought Foyth did a few things quite well but it doesn’t matter as he just doesn’t think like a defender. That said I’d happily start him as a right back with a back 3 behind him.

I’m a massive fan of Jan’s I’m hoping it’s the proximity of the two games that caused his legginess today but this is why we need to get the squad to a level where we can rotate a couple of positions without a chang two the system or quality.

Back