• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Norwich City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like the Son one earlier in the season, I just don't see how that's not allowed. No way of being THAT precise with their silly lines, and far too close to call.

Obviously I'm grateful were only 1 behind mind you

Agree.

Also stupidly annoying how much the commentators couldn’t understand it. Claiming it had been given because he was in an offside position earlier in the move.

Maybe they need to tweak the VAR ruling so that it only takes into account the position of the feet?

This was the usual case of thinking we just have to turn up to win, it's this arrogance that fudges me off

Yeah and at 0-0 we had a couple chances and seemed to think then we’d already won the match. Happens so often. Need to realize we aren’t as good as we think.

Just utter crap. 2-0 down would have been utterly deserved, and although I'm glad it did - it's a fudging disgrace that VAR overruled that goal, no matter how sorry it made our lads look.

Take Foyth and Ndombele off. Neither can handle the press - Ndombele's too slow, and Foyth is just awful. Weak, lightweight, dozing, slow - or a combination of all four.

Bring Sanchez on for Ndombele, bring Dier on for Foyth.

Switch it up - Dier-Lo Celso midfield, Sessegnon, Eriksen, Dele and Kane up top, Sanchez, Toby, Verts, Aurier back line.

We are so brick I can barely believe what I'm seeing. We got in behind them a couple of times early and got a couple of big chances, but since their goals we've been woeful. Why are we playing the same formation that was a disaster in the first half against Swansea? We're having the exact same issue today in terms of being outnumbered in midfield. They look better on the ball and more cohesive as a team than us regardless of formation, but let's try to change the formation and see if things can improve.

A Liverpool fan at work asked me what our 3 festive matches were. When I told him he said "9pts for you then".

I told him. 4 or 5pts. We will not win at Norwich or Southampton becuase they will want it more, and he laughed

So come on Tottenham...prove me wrong

Most of them. Nothing. They get their 80k a week win, lose or draw.

It would never happen, but should be like a basic 50k a week and you only get the big bucks if you win, but obviously not all teams have a motivational problem

That is the thing though. Ronaldo, Messi, Salah, Mane play more games and earn more than these lot. Yet they are always up for it. Are we recruiting the right players?

Agree.

Also stupidly annoying how much the commentators couldn’t understand it. Claiming it had been given because he was in an offside position earlier in the move.

Maybe they need to tweak the VAR ruling so that it only takes into account the position of the feet?
I’ve thought this for a while. It should be the position of the feet.

And amen on how fudging stupid was Hinchcliffe on not understanding why it was given?! Jesus wept...

And right now he doesn't deserve another.
This is his opportunity to show who he is.

I think that it is a little naive to expect him not to be rusty. It was weak to give away the ball leading to the goal, but we have seen similar given as a foul plenty of times and he has done some good stuff too.

Back