• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

fair enough ..he lookes a bit stiff to me..robot like.. we have to be careful throwing money around like confetti..

He's 20, so he's not going to be the finished article. He's a risk but the raw ingredients are there. Our coaches will know him well, if they think that he's worth signing, we should listen to them.

@milo

I guess you are going to reopen the transfer forum very soon.

Is it possible that you can open a brand new transfer forum instead of the old one that contains 15 pages of locked player threads?

Thanks in advance.

He's 20, so he's not going to be the finished article. He's a risk but the raw ingredients are there. Our coaches will know him well, if they think that he's worth signing, we should listen to them.
Once again fair enough..I don't study players these days but it said on his CV he lacked concentration and as you know we have enough players making brain farts...but I'll go with you he is only young and can still learn..Question? do players from different backgrounds have the passion and understanding of what our club needs and do they really care? for most of them it's just a ticket to riches..you win some and you lose some! This is crazy how football has become...

Ndombele yes because he shown glimpses of the talent that matches the fee we paid. Then take into consideration his age (23) and the attributes he added that the squad lacks then there really is no comparison to the Sissoko purchase.

Sissoko was not worth 30m when we bought him, he had, had a number of failed seasons at Saudi Sportswashing Machine already. He filled no gaps, he was a panic last day signing due Levy failing in getting the original targets.

You could even argue that it was this signing that made Poch become reticent to take secondary and tertiary options in the transfer market.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

You do know that Poch was the one who wanted Sissoko right?

I believe but can not prove that he wanted Mane as his wide attacking option. We obviously didn't get him and fell back to a secondary/tertiary option. One that was originally bloody fudging awful.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back