• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Not sure we're desperate at left back. Vertonghen is filling in rather well, Davies is competent and we have Sessegnon who could be developed in that role.

Unless Foyth is trusted by Mourinho going forward and proves himself competent or better we're desperate at right back though.

Jan can fill in there you are right, however he is better as a CB and i hope if/when he signs a new deal that is where he will play. I like Davies ( who for me is a far better LB then Rose) but he seems to been injured/ill a lot of the last 12 monts or so and as for Sess he will be on the flanks ( at least to start with).

And end with him pointing at others
Yesterday when Gaza did his Kung fu Aurier actually pointed to the spot
The guy is brain dead

He did something yesterday that literally had me off my seat and screaming in anger (something I do not usually do towards our players in game). we were looking to take a quick throw early in the second-half and this absolute clam was ambling away from the throw, back to ball with the appetite of a slug already too fat on lettuce to move at even snail's pace!!!!!!!!!!!! Good GHod I screamed. Of course, if he starts on Thursday then he will grudgingly get my support as he is in our starting 11, but I genuinely hope we fudging bin him and fast!

He did something yesterday that literally had me off my seat and screaming in anger (something I do not usually do towards our players in game). we were looking to take a quick throw early in the second-half and this absolute clam was ambling away from the throw, back to ball with the appetite of a slug already too fat on lettuce to move at even snail's pace!!!!!!!!!!!! Good GHod I screamed. Of course, if he starts on Thursday then he will grudgingly get my support as he is in our starting 11, but I genuinely hope we fudging bin him and fast!

When he headed the ball off for a corner I said "Idiot". When he slowly jogged out to meet Willian I shouted "IDIOOOT!". When he allowed Willian to cut in and shoot I screamed "IDIOOOOAAAAOAOAAAA-UNT" and kicked the sofa. My shin hurts.

When he headed the ball off for a corner I said "Idiot". When he slowly jogged out to meet Willian I shouted "IDIOOOT!". When he allowed Willian to cut in and shoot I screamed "IDIOOOOAAAAOAOAAAA-UNT" and kicked the sofa. My shin hurts.

I have never see the Three Stooges in one player so many times...

Until we get a competent defensive midfielder, i think Aurier and all of our defence will have any of their weaknesses exposed constantly...

Until we get a competent defensive midfielder, i think Aurier and all of our defence will have any of their weaknesses exposed constantly...
Ha ha ha ha ha
Your blaming the midfield for what he did yesterday... he headed the ball out of play under no pressure from anyone
He then let his man run at him from a short corner and score
Nothing to do with the midfield

I’ll post this here too in case people want to read another viewpoint on the issues we have
https://t.co/UZB9bLqO42?amp=1

It’s the best article I’ve seen about the issues. I love the comments about sissoko at FB and auerier playing forward

Ha ha ha ha ha
Your blaming the midfield for what he did yesterday... he headed the ball out of play under no pressure from anyone

I’ll post this here too in case people want to read another viewpoint on the issues we have

It’s the best article I’ve seen about the issues. I love the comments about sissoko at FB and auerier playing forward

Individual mistakes are indeed costing us, i agree.

But do you think we are only losing all tgeh games we have been this calender year solely because of individual errors?
Did you see how dominant Chelski were yesterday? Was that simply down to individual mistakes by Aurier?
Do you remember when individual mistakes would be the difference between us winning 3-0 and us instead winning 3-1 or 3-2 or getting a draw?

There is indeed an issue with individual mistakes but there's only so much that can deflect from the fact we are being dominated by the better teams now in cm..

Individual mistakes are indeed costing us, i agree.

But do you think we are only losing all tgeh games we have been this calender year solely because of individual errors?
Did you see how dominant Chelski were yesterday? Was that simply down to individual mistakes by Aurier?
Do you remember when individual mistakes would be the difference between us winning 3-0 and us instead winning 3-1 or 3-2 or getting a draw?

There is indeed an issue with individual mistakes but there's only so much that can deflect from the fact we are being dominated by the better teams now in cm..
But all the losses have been by teams targeting Aurier
They just hit our right and it crumbles
It’s woeful

Ha ha ha ha ha

I do agree on most of what you're saying, but would like to point out/add,
the header out,
my first thought was why is no one telling him he has time. I've noticed our players getting robbed from the blind side with no warning. WTF is going on there?
We really do miss a decent DM. Wouldn't solve Serge out, but it would be a help.
We really miss Vic and the Moose.

I do agree on most of what you're saying, but would like to point out/add,
the header out,
my first thought was why is no one telling him he has time. I've noticed our players getting robbed from the blind side with no warning. WTF is going on there?
We really do miss a decent DM. Wouldn't solve Serge out, but it would be a help.
We really miss Vic and the Moose.
We have a DM covering for him called Sissoko
Who knows if he got a call but he should have enough awareness
I’m going throw an example out there Of a DM who has looked brilliant now because he isnt covering for lazy out of position players and plays on his own... Ndidi. Now he has two FBs who own their side, and his attacking played work hard he looks top drawer. He looked pretty poor before this season although some have said there’s a player there (credit to them). It’s amazing though if you don’t have to worry about your weaknesses constantly you play progressively and do your job

Apparently it’s his birthday today
I’m gonna guess he either misses it completely...
Turns up a day late
Or parties and then assaults his girlfriend/policeman (Delete as appropriate)
Or possibly gets caught 500 miles away from where is meant to be and sissoko turns up at his party instead of him

Apparently it’s his birthday today
I’m gonna guess he either misses it completely...
Turns up a day late
Or parties and then assaults his girlfriend/policeman (Delete as appropriate)
Or possibly gets caught 500 miles away from where is meant to be and sissoko turns up at his party instead of him

I’m hoping we don’t get him a cake then he might consider leaving

Back