• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Following his red card against Chelsea, Heung-Min Son has received a three-match suspension, beginning with the Brighton & Hove Albion fixture on Boxing Day.

There is good news on Erik Lamela, though, as the attacking midfielder has commenced integration into first team training following a hamstring problem.

Left-back Ben Davies (ankle) and goalkeeper Hugo Lloris (elbow) are continuing with their rehabilitation and remain out as we prepare to take on the Seagulls at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Kick-off is at 12.30pm and the match is being broadcast live on Amazon Prime Video.
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens/
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens/

I think all the players should be fined their match day fee for their performance against Chelsea - with Gazza, Dier and Aurier double and Son triple. The money should be donated as presents in the disabled section and everyone else getting at least their match ticket cost back. These wasters need to learn that the performance simply wasn't good enough.

Yes, I am still angry.

Thats pretty much my team too - but I would try a different formation. I don't think the two in CM do us any favours (whoever they are) and so I would be inclined to go for a different approach - similar to Chelsea's against us:

..........................................Gazza..................................................

..................Toby.................Sanchez..............Verts.............................

Foyth.......................................................................................Sess

......................LoCelso .........Winks/Dier.........NDombele...........................

.............................................Dele....................................................

..............................................Kane..................................................

With three at the back and two attacking wing-backs providing width. Dier or Winks providing protection and dropping in to make it a back four when one of the WBs goes forward. We then have double protection out wide and in the centre. 5 at the back when defending with Dier/Winks providing protection. Two ball playing passers in CM with licence to get forward. Dele given licence to roam and not be compromised into trying to defend (as he was against Chelsea). Lets control the midfield for once and stop gambling with four forwards on the pitch. We need to take Brighton seriously (they beat us 3-0 at the Amex) and we need to get revenge and get back on track.

Sissoko and Moura dropped to the bench to give us fresh legs if we need it. We paid the price for not having a forward on the bench on Sunday.

Come on JM put some square pegs into square holes for this one!!!!

Hopefully, it won't be your brother in the dug-out...................

Foyth isn’t an attacking wing back imo. Jose has already started he’s not gonna play RB in an attacking style. In your setup I think Sissoko would be a better option RWB. Foyth better for a flat back 4 or as RCB in a 3.

Annoyingly I can’t watch the Brighton match live as I’ll be having a family lunch - anyone know whether you can start watching from the beginning at any time on Amazon, during or after the match? Or can you only watch live?

Annoyingly I can’t watch the Brighton match live as I’ll be having a family lunch - anyone know whether you can start watching from the beginning at any time on Amazon, during or after the match? Or can you only watch live?

The last round of Amazon matches were available to stream in full from midnight

Must win.

Play the kids.

Odd that we're playing the same team a second time, before we have even played Norwich once.

Merry Christmas, you miserable cvnts.

Hark now hear, the Tottenham sing.... 2-0. Gazzaniga to get both as consolation for his demonstration of Argentinian Capoeira

This is a major banana skin. If the players treat it like GGers in preparation for the game , we are fudged. A two page OMT on the day of the game is disgraceful.

I’m awake, bloated with a mild hangover and just want some football to watch, can it be 12:30 already please.

Any team news?

COYS

Back