• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

If he's wanting to say cheat than that's a rich, his Porto team were renowned for it and his troubles at Chelsea the second time round started when hazard did it and the physio fudged it up.
Son lashed out, its a red card, live with it.

You're right. Drogba was also one of the worst for it. Built like a f**king tank and went over at the merest suggestion of contact and Jose never called him out on it. In a similar vein, Jose criticised us in 2004 for "parking the bus" as if it was an affront to his philosophy on football. Yet, he's churned out some of the most ruthless bus parking ever seen on a football pitch.

But this is the Mourinho I want. Not the cuddly, charming, nice f**ker that we've seen for the last month. I don't quite want the nasty b@stard from Man U (see how he treated Shaw) but when he first came to England he was hypocritical, clever, funny, a bad loser and a f**king winner. That's the fella I want. This sort of stuff can create a siege mentality. For too long, we've had nice guys at the helm and we've rode ourselves or been rode by officials. Jose Mourinho can change that for us.

That's the fella I want. This sort of stuff can create a siege meteorology. For too long, we've had nice guys at the helm and we've rode ourselves or been rode by officials. Jose Mourinho can change that for us.
I'm assuming MouMou has some masterplan for appealing the red card, either to let officials know he won't back down and will always fight the point and drag them into a mess.... or to delay Son's ban so it covers the FA Cup game he shouldn't be needed for. Because I can't see a chance it will be rescinded.

I'm assuming MouMou has some masterplan for appealing the red card, either to let officials know he won't back down and will always fight the point and drag them into a mess.... or to delay Son's ban so it covers the FA Cup game he shouldn't be needed for. Because I can't see a chance it will be rescinded.

Agree completely. There's some form of dark arts going on here. This is what we signed up for with Mourinho. I'd expect a lot more of it and it won't make us popular.

Agree completely. There's some form of dark arts going on here. This is what we signed up for with Mourinho. I'd expect a lot more of it and it won't make us popular.
I think it's definitely part of changing the club mentality.
And he made a strong point about VAR only correcting clearly wrong decisions - yet the ref said it was fine and opinion is clearly polarised. It's standing up for ourselves and not letting us get bullied.

Stage one - get everyone on side and feeling positive. Tick.
Stage two - start creating siege mentality. Tick.

I think it's definitely part of changing the club meteorology.
And he made a strong point about VAR only correcting clearly wrong decisions - yet the ref said it was fine and opinion is clearly polarised. It's standing up for ourselves and not letting us get bullied.

Stage one - get everyone on side and feeling positive. Tick.
Stage two - start creating siege meteorology. Tick.

upload_2019-12-24_13-5-21.gif

If we are going to be fair to the bloke then we owe him at least a pre-season before we start to judge him. With that said, I'm becoming tired with the agricultural approach. There were multiple times today where we actually looked to have settled somewhat only for someone to smash a clearance that only needed knocking down or punting it long when there were options closer to home. This invited pressure that could've been avoided.

I love that he is proactive with his changes.
Time to earn his money and sort out our leaking defence now.
You cannot just fix errors and a mind set that’s ingrained in some players
Foyth made a mistake he has down before
Toby always jockeys the man rather than attacking the man with the ball which is how their coaches and it’s rubbish IMO
Aurier was bloody unlucky but again it was an error
We just thrive on rooster ups
I’d love us to concede a worldie for once

if you mean Toby regarding their first goal I can understand why he 'jockied' as they had 2 to pass to on his right. Crap from Foyth to start with and Gazza should have done better with the shot.

It was poor from foyth for the first goal, but then for an attacker to run 25 yards and shoot without anyone getting within 5 yards of him smacks of much bigger problems imv.

if you mean Toby regarding their first goal I can understand why he 'jockied' as they had 2 to pass to on his right. Crap from Foyth to start with and Gazza should have done better with the shot.
Toby left a huge gap and didn’t force the issue or error. It’s modern day defending and it’s IMO a daft way of playing. VVD doesn’t do that, he makes the attacker make a deciding that he want them too but pushing them with his movement

Back