• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Look at the other two options.
Live nation Standing ticket
Live nation Gold Circle Standing ticket
Yes, but what I was saying at the start was there wasn’t any of those tickets available if you actually then tried to buy them. The ones Mark had selected, and I presumed was then buying, were seated.

Yes, but what I was saying at the start was there wasn’t any of those tickets available if you actually then tried to buy them. The ones Mark had selected, and I presumed was then buying, were seated.

I'm guessing that your allocation is to a seat number, but there's no constraint on standing, which is what most people will do.

It's primarily a football stadium, but those rules won't apply

I'm guessing that your allocation is to a seat number, but there's no constraint on standing, which is what most people will do.

It's primarily a football stadium, but those rules won't apply
You mean standing in your seat area?
Is there no unreserved which is seat if you can and want one or stand on the pitch?

Impossible to get anything but upper tier tickets. A second show has been added for 30 May. I guess fanclub membership is the only way.

General sale for second show is already open. Managed to get one standing ticket in the end. Now for Spurs to make the CL final and give me a tough choice.

£13.75 to have the ticket shipped. No other option available. I have tickets for two other concerts in London next year from two different sellers. Both of them delivered straight to an app. Ticketmaster are fudging useless.

£13.75 to have the ticket shipped. No other option available. I have tickets for two other concerts in London next year from two different sellers. Both of them delivered straight to an app. Ticketmaster are fudging useless.
They're not useless. It's entirely intentional, and designed to make them an absolute fudgeload of profit. If there's no other way to get tickets, people will pay it. And if you don't, someone else will. fudgers.

I don't actually mind (well, not too much) paying a few quid as a transaction fee in exchange for the convenience of online ticketing, etc. But this whole per-ticket charging makes me absolutely irate. It's an absolute fudging rip-off.

And...breathe.

It's a tinkletake and something I thought the government over here were stopping

Don’t wanna sound like a bell end but is saw GNR at the O2 n great corporate seats and free bar... they were awful. People were walking out to the gig as they were so late and every song lasted 15 minutes

Back