• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women...

I feel like balotelli in this house !!
Why always me, everything is my fault hahah

You want to sit her down and ask her if something important is going on she has not told you.

Are her parents alive/elderly maybe sick. Problems at work stuff like that. Only problem you will have is you needto actually listen to the answers as boring as that is.

You want to sit her down and ask her if something important is going on she has not told you.

Are her parents alive/elderly maybe sick. Problems at work stuff like that. Only problem you will have is you needto actually listen to the answers as boring as that is.
She thinks I’m the one with the problems !!

Dating in your late 30s is a nightmare.
I'm trying to work out if I just attract all the crazy overly needy ones that need constant attention, reassurance and get offended by anything outside of their perfect bubble..... or if that is just what's left.

Definitely seeing a pattern of "feminism" being used as a excuse to be clam.

I'm trying to work out if I just attract all the crazy overly needy ones that need constant attention, reassurance and get offended by anything outside of their perfect bubble..... or if that is just what's left.

If I ever split up with my Mrs I would 100% be single until I die, fudge all that dating brick again

On a vaguely related note, I have real difficulty distinguishing between friendship-interest and dating-interest from the girls/women around me, in a way that I just never did until fairly recently. I mean, I know society has changed/is changing, but...I don't know, is this just what happens when you get older?!

Hookers are probably cheaper

I'm trying to work out if I just attract all the crazy overly needy ones that need constant attention, reassurance and get offended by anything outside of their perfect bubble......
Sounds like you’re having trouble understanding where to aim between the old “hot” versus “crazy” axis.

As ever, this will help no end.

Back