• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Gazzaniga

Hugo was our beat player this season till the injury

He walks back in

Really? Not sure if you remember what happened 0.5 seconds prior to the injury but it kind of summed it up for me.

I'm firmly in the get rid camp. Call it a lack of loyalty or a lack of forgiveness, whatever you will but firstly I'm not in to having convicted drink drivers* in our fine shirt and secondly, think Jose will see his weak mindset and not want that kind of character + plus player as a captain of our club.

*It makes it even worse to be a drink driver when you have brick loads of cash, it just makes no sense but probably best for another thread

I think we need a world class keeper, nothing bad to say about Gazzaniga as i think he has done an outstanding job for us, especially as he was considered our number 2.

totally agree, we need a keeper who can save us 9-10 points a season, Lloris has been good for us but is in decline, Gazzaniga is a good number 2 and has the potential to get better as keepers and defenders do. The Woolwich keeper looks good and Ryan at Brighton has impressed me at times.

Poch's illegitimate son from an early teens fumble. No other explanation

I've not been this excited since Stipe Pletikosa or Cesar Sanchez

Vorm's 9 appearances in all competitions average over the last two season were obviously too much for him.

Welcome to this year's goalkeeper equivalent of Sisokko. Terrible player.

Sissoko - £30m
Gazzaniga - 30 training balls and 2 turnstyles from the Lane skips

So can you tell me that you're delighted that we signed a 25 year old keeper who is far from good enough? You were probably happy when Alnwick signed too?

He's a better left wing back than this guy is a goalkeeper.
:rolleyes:

Welcome Paulo. These fools know not what they say.

I hope to GHod he never sees these ( and probably posts on other forums) and see just how his new fans are supporting/behind him. :confused:

Welcome lad.

brick you lot are a sad, fickle bunch. As long as he's a Spurs player I'll back him in.

Who says he couldn't jump Vorm in the pecking order? Still young for a goalie and obviously Poch rates him.

Welcome Paulo.
Respect.

He’s a rubbish goalkeeper. I’m not going to change my mind. Lloris is far better. And we need a new goalkeeper to come in soon. I will support him as a player for us but my main focus is on the success of the team, not just to pander to individual players who aren’t at the high level we need them to be.

Seems to be improving for me, loving his distribution, seen that low punt trajectory kick that I love from keepers...

good presence, good reach.

only gripe for me is he’s slow getting down and has been beaten near post a few times,

as second choice he’s more than decent, pleased he’s in the side anyway as can’t stand Lloris.

he’s gaining confidence and looking better for me, hopefully Jose’s magic hands comments have made him feel special to.

He’s a rubbish goalkeeper. I’m not going to change my mind. Lloris is far better. And we need a new goalkeeper to come in soon. I will support him as a player for us but my main focus is on the success of the team, not just to pander to individual players who aren’t at the high level we need them to be.
'Support him' by calling him 'rubbish':rolleyes:

You're a sh.it Spurs fan.......but I'm here if you need me:D

Did Gazza try to shag Mrs. Guepardo or something? :p

Calm down - he's a decent Prem keeper. Not outstanding, not bad.

You want bad? Look at Roberto, at West Ham. That's bad. He's so bad, Benfica fans made a song about how bad he was -

That's bad. Gazza is at the level we need for now. Even if I agree with you that we need better as our permanent first choice.

Last edited:
Gazza is improving with every game and I'm glad we have a keeper of his callibre as back up. Loris will take a while to return and Gazza seems to be improving with every game. I think Mourinho is going to be demand players be more engaged and vocal - Gazza seems to be a better cultural fit.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

totally agree, we need a keeper who can save us 9-10 points a season, Lloris has been good for us but is in decline, Gazzaniga is a good number 2 and has the potential to get better as keepers and defenders do. The Woolwich keeper looks good and Ryan at Brighton has impressed me at times.

Ryan had a trial with us a few years back.

You want bad? Look at Roberto, at West Ham. That's bad. He's so bad, Benfica fans made a song about how bad he was -

That's bad. Gazza is at the level we need for now. Even if I agree with you that we need better as our permanent first choice.
The chicken at end:D:D:D

Re:Roberto- I said that he looked like someone they just took from the street and put him in goal, and I stand by that.

Back