• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

No one can say it's not been coming, it's about time that MPs only understand they are elected because the people put them there. When they continually try to frustrate democratic processes and wishes then the electorate will always be able to get their payback and vote them out. One of the reasons I'm in favour of leaving is that we'll have even more control and if MP's do things we the electorate don't like we can simply vote them out at the next election. I think the electorate in that way are the best check on power and would stop any extreme ideology being put in place (left or right) because by and large we're a liberal central country.

No one can say it's not been coming, it's about time that MPs only understand they are elected because the people put them there. When they continually try to frustrate democratic processes and wishes then the electorate will always be able to get their payback and vote them out. One of the reasons I'm in favour of leaving is that we'll have even more control and if MP's do things we the electorate don't like we can simply vote them out at the next election. I think the electorate in that way are the best check on power and would stop any extreme ideology being put in place (left or right) because by and large we're a liberal central country.
You can remove an MP during a Parliamentary session.

Labour and their voters ignoring the gripes and moans killed them and Corbyns fluffing his leadership dress rehearsal when he came out and harked on about Iraq and having lenient prison terms rather than swallowing his idealistic views for 5 minutes and mourn the dead.

So just driven to the station to pick the wife up from the London train. She was all upset, a bus she was on was attacked by protesters who were banging on the windows and screaming.

Apparently they were shouting not my prime minister.

What the fcuk is wrong with people. The fella won fair and square. If i could be bothered to vote i would have voted corbyn to shack things up. What do this people want, us to be China or Russia and have no democracy.

She said it was lucky i was not there and with my temper the way it is these days and me a bit over protective i would have smashed their fcuking heads in.

You might not like who won, you can moan and grumble(i intend to) but these fcuking snowflakes need to not upset my missus.

So just driven to the station to pick the wife up from the London train. She was all upset, a bus she was on was attacked by protesters who were banging on the windows and screaming.

What the fcuk is wrong with people. The fella won fair and square. If i could be bothered to vote i would have voted corbyn to shack things up. What do this people want, us to be China or Russia and have no democracy.

She said it was lucky i was not there and with my temper the way it is these days and me a bit over protective i would have smashed their fcuking heads in.

You might not like who won, you can moan and grumble(i intend to) but these fcuking snowflakes need to not upset my missus.
Welcome to the new world of the entitled left who feel they're owed something by the world.

Glasgow City centre tonight an "organised" March up and down the main shopping street shouting fudge Boris.
I asked one of the police why this had allowed and how many arrests had been made for public order offences and foul and abusive language.
No answer and a hard stare.
Woman in front of me was nearly in tears because her kids were terrified as they got shoved into the side to let these idiots by.

My mother was from Glasgow, I’ve spent a lot of time there, I’ve never heard a single sentence in that fine city that didn’t include the word fudge.

Good fudging morning.

Thank you very fudging much.

What can I fudging get you?

I’ll have a fudging coffee please.

And your fudging bairn?

Can I have a fudging fruit shoot please.

There you fudging go.

Thanks, that’s fudging great.

Have a fudging good day.

fudgety bye.

What is it with people that they think it’s now somehow ok and acceptable to protest against the results of democratic votes? Its fudging embarrassing, stop it you absolute fudgetards!

it’s been ok and acceptable to publicly protest against pretty much anything for quite a long time, don’t you think the alternative would be worse?

it’s been ok and acceptable to publicly protest against pretty much anything for quite a long time, don’t you think the alternative would be worse?
It’s the first time ive ever seen a protest march a day after an election? But maybe I have missed them previously?

Protest about things that haven’t just been democratically settled, fine, but what’s the thought process here?

Not embarrassing in the slightest!
It’s called freedom!
You / they are free to do or say what you want within reason, doesn’t mean it’s not embarrassing. Like I say, what’s the thought process here? Do we not want democracy in this country anymore? Protesting an election (landslide) result just hours after it’s happened is embarrassing, plain and simple!

It’s the first time ive ever seen a protest march a day after an election? But maybe I have missed them previously?

Protest about things that haven’t just been democratically settled, fine, but what’s the thought process here?

didn’t you see all the trump ones, people have been protesting against him every single day since his election, all across the world

the thought process is nothing more than, “I’m not happy about this, and I have the freedom to say so”

the freedom to protest is a vital component of democracy

Back