• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what did we learn?? Not a lot when the opponents have 70% possession but I'll try.

1) We need a real backup for Kane. Moura isn't strong enough to play as a lone front man and Son, whilst better than Moura still isn't comfortable.
2) I'd be more comfortable seeing Skipp start in the midfield than Sissoko or Dier.
3) Dier might never regain the fitness to play as a DM. He's probably best used sparingly in games like Burnley where the direct ball is going to be more frequent. Tonight against a passing side he was chasing shadows.
4) KWP is too slight to be a Premier League footballer. He was badly exposed for most of the game and as the pundits said, Coutinho being free and moving central forced him into leaving Coman unmarked at the back. However, he gets outmuscled way too often and I worry that like Onomah (same class IIRC), he lacks that fight to rough it up.
5) Sessegnon: Great goal, puts a good shift in but I didn't see enough to allay my fears that he's not a winger. I was hoping for some quick footwork in tight spaces, but he doesn't seem to have it. If anything, I'd like to see how he fairs as a left sided wing back.
6) GLC dissapointed. He still showed some good moments, but we had so little of the ball in their half he couldn't get into the game.

a big big plus was one Oliver Skipp he was like a ratter in the tackle never stopped!
Love this lad!
Agreed, but the game was also slowing down by then and he had fresh legs coming on late. Not to take anything away from him, he did well, but more impressed in some ways by Foyth and Sessegnon, even though they also had more negatives exposed perhaps.

It was the complete lack of effort from him for me, would have hoped he would have done something to scream pick me

I’m not suggesting he was worse than anyone else, but I’m most disappointed by him

I’ll stick with underwhelming!
Thought Moura was his usual self.....nondescript

At one point I thought the decision on who to vote for MOTM was going to be as difficult as the vote choices tomorrow.
A vote for the least worst.

I never expected anything out of this; I pretty much thought they'd treat it like the dead rubber it was and make correspondingly little effort and, with the exception of Sessegnon*, whom I can forgive for fading, given the fact he's hardly played, and maybe Foyth, that looked about the size of it. Mourinho will have made mental notes on a few; I don't think opinion on here as regards the usual suspects will have shifted one iota off the back of this game.

* @milo my MotM

) Sessegnon: Great goal, puts a good shift in but I didn't see enough to allay my fears that he's not a winger. I was hoping for some quick footwork in tight spaces, but he doesn't seem to have it. If anything, I'd like to see how he fairs as a left sided wing back.

Sessegnon looks a great prospect going forward but is much less accomplished when we do not have the ball. In that respect I will be very interested to see if he has a future under Jose.

Back