• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So sad about Dier. Love the bloke and want it to work out for him but he looks totally out of place in midfield. I still think he would be better moving into central defence where the game will be in front of him.
Even more so given England’s lack of CBs

We will not win any trophies if we have to rely on Wanyama and Dier in defensive midfield or Rose and Aurier as full backs
This is the thing that is so tragic. We have a fabulous attack, Dele, Kane Son tied to an absolute inability to defend. The latter being why we are having a poor season.

The thing is will Mou now select Skipp ahead of Dier? [emoji848]

I do have my doubts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Peter Walker is utter fudging toilet. QPR!!!!

He has shown why the rumors of no confidence in him have been accurate. Makes you realize that his performance at Barca that time was a bit of a magic trick (and that after his mistake lead to a goal). I find myself wondering - repeatedly - just why he cannot seem to track defenders running in behind him.

If you are not gonna start Parrott in a dead rubber this evening then he has no chance of starting this season methinks

As opposed to playing Parrott as a striker? We know Moura is crap as a central striker so why start him there.

It’s an irrelevant game, do no harm.

As has been said, what does Parrot get from no service against such an experienced back line?

Tonight has been a training exercise.

Jose is not a promoter of youth, we know that. Then add he's taking over a struggling side. Parrot is never likely to feature under these circumstances.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

He started sess/Foyth and Skipp came on.

That’s not someone that doesn’t promote youth

Back