• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again KWP, why is Foyth out there making the challenge for the first cross. Rose at fault for his 10th or so goal of the season.

Both commentators have said he’s been doing well.

He’s been much better than Lo celso
I just said that. Lo Celso looks like he couldn't give less fudge. He's been tinkle poor! Not giving any help to KWP, and has done nothing in attack, except give the ball away, and make a fool out of himself.

I'm starting to get sick of brick players playing for Tottenham. I really never want to see Eriksen play for us again, and it would be brilliant if we could bin off Rose, not have to rely on Sissoko in any sense, and not have players like KWP in and around the squad.

We really need a cull. Dier is crap too. Jose is giving him the chance and he's looking worse with every game.

How many chances to clear do we need? And there's a goalkeeper nearly on the halfway line. Whatever you do, don't immediately close and press him.

Midfield awful again, can't keep the ball, can barely pass it effectively.

FBs on toast, KWP more evidently than Rose just because Bayern have focused on his side but Rose has possibly been manhandled just as strongly.

I don't think you can win a game like this with so much systematically wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Not bad for a dead rubber.
Dier is moving better!
Sessegnon goal was not bad for a right back :cool:
One Mr Bale would have been pleased with that first half!

Back