• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just look sat KWPs positioning? He gives far too much space and allows the player all the to pick a cross. Not up to it at this level I’m afraid. Can see why Poch didn’t fancy him.

Mourinho likes his fullbacks to tuck in when defending and the wide forwards to drop back and defend wide.

My memory might be playing tricks on me, but it feels like Dier used to be really composed on the ball and quite happy to ping it about. I don’t know why that part of his game has regressed so much.

I'm the same. I seem to remember him playing a lovely early ball to Kane to score a header at Goodison one year. I used to be pretty relaxed when Dier was on the ball. It's like watching a different player these days.

I think he has so much potential. He definitely isn’t a left back, but as a wide attacking threat, he’s excellent. I’ve been happy with other signings too but I was pleased when we signed him. Just wonder how he will work in rotation but guess he’s young so he will get his chances and not demand first team place yet.

Bale was immense for us once he moved from left-back. From what I have seen of Sessegnon so far at Fulham, he certainly looks like he has the pace and potential to do something similar

Lo Celso has been really poor! Not given KWP any help, and not done anything offensively except give the ball away.

Back