• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20 - Round of 16: RB Leipzig

Feels like we have unfinished business with Juve after completely outplaying them for 150 minutes of the 180 last time out.

They won't want to play us I believe. No one wants that Jose factor hanging over a tie as the whole world knows how he can target games to win ties

On now
6mins 0-0
Bayern Munich U19 v Tottenham Hotspur U19UEFA Youth League Group Stage15:00BT Sport 2

Valencia is an amazing stadium. However I went there once for a friendly match and saw police abusing away fans, so hopefully they’d be better behaved for the CL

So, we can get one of Barcelona, Juventus, PSG, Valencia or Leipzig in Round of 16. I think the easiest draw for us will be against Valencia while the toughest will be against Barcelona. Hope we will get the favour of the draw.

Dortmund - PSG
Real Madrid - Emirates Marketing Project
Atalanta - Valencia
Atletico Madrid - Liverpool
Chelsea - Bayern
Lyon - Juventus
Tottenham - RB Leipzig
Napoli - Barcelona

Back