• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

That Liverpool defender's arm didn't look much more natural than Sissoko's in th CL final. No penalty, of course. :rolleyes:

I have no idea about the actual quality of these teams, as I watch very little football not involving Spurs, but am I right thinking one of Leipzig or Valencia are the preferred opponents? Or do we go for glory and get revenge on Barca or Juve?
Probably Valencia as Leipzig are second in the Bundesliga. Worst would be Barca for me, followed by Juve and PSG in some order.

I'd fancy us against Valencia, and probably Juve as well. Ronaldo is now a shadow of himself. RB Leipzig are pretty good, I'd say it would be 50-50. Really don't want Barca or PSG.

The U23 start at 3 pm

Bayern Munich U19 v Tottenham Hotspur U19
UEFA Youth League Group Stage
15:00
BT Sport 2

Back