• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

There are so many peoples who are hounded and oppressed. Why isn't Labour exercised by the plight of the Kurds for example? They fought our war - the west's war in Syria - and now Turkey is attacking them. As Spurs supporters, the Kurdish community in London are our neighbours. How about the Coptic Christians living throughout the middle east who are being hounded out homes and communities. Where are the support groups? Or public consciousness? What is the obsession with Isreal?

Spot on!
"What is the obsession with Isreal?" or whats the obsession with Antisemitism?
The answer is political clout. Think USA.
There are many rumours about Mossad involvement and collusion with the conservatives. That came from my left-leaning Jewish swimming gang including a Rabbi.

How long have you got?
I live it.
Antisemitism needs to get in the long cue. Being Jewish is not a special case.

Is any of it acceptable? Sadly Corbyn has not dealt with accusations of discrimination. How a valid leader can let that linger, i don't know. At the least it is an own goal, and a massive win for his opposition.

Spot on!
"What is the obsession with Isreal?" or whats the obsession with Antisemitism?
The answer is political clout. Think USA.
There are many rumours about Mossad involvement and collusion with the conservatives. That came from my left-leaning Jewish swimming gang including a Rabbi.

I guess the difference is, the leader of the Labour party is not seen to be working with, for example, the Turkish government to fight the Kurdish people. Corbyn needed to nip this in the bud. How has he let it linger and fester?

At the least it is an own goal, and a massive win for his opposition.

Or anther expert bit of electioneering!
Jessa will get round to all we "oppressed" it is in his DNA.

Sadly for him being a proficient party leader and thus a UK prime minister is not in his DNA.
But give Jessa time he will get on to the Kurd's disgusting treatment that's right up his ally. But he is swimming against the tide aka Donald, Jonnson and Netanyahu and his cronies.

Last edited:
Anyone, like me, undecided on who to vote for? Or even whether to vote?

Yeah, I want to vote Lib Dem and I’m in a seemingly safe Tory seat, a tactical vote for labour is almost certainly irrelevant and I’d feel sick voting for them with the level (and acceptance) of antisemitism.

But what if some kind of miracle outburst of conscience happens in my area...

Is any of it acceptable? Sadly Corbyn has not dealt with accusations of discrimination. How a valid leader can let that linger, i don't know. At the least it is an own goal, and a massive win for his opposition.
That's the worst thing about all of this - it's not.

The leader of our opposition has shown to, at the very least, not give much of a fudge about anti-semitism in his party and, at worst, be an anti-semite. What did the electorate do? They shrugged and asked when they were going to get all their free stuff magic grandpa promised.

Anyone, like me, undecided on who to vote for? Or even whether to vote?
I was.
Then my friend, who is running as a Green candidate, said something interesting.
"If you are unsure or in a safe seat, consider a minority candidate to help them get their deposit back".

Got me thinking. Politics is much wider than who gets elected, it's about opinions, voices and participation to form a representative body of the electorate.
So voting to increase the vote share of something that is important right now even if they have no chance of election is a strong indicator of your priorities (hence the green option) and support for independents who put a lot on the line to run.

I was.
Then my friend, who is running as a Green candidate, said something interesting.
"If you are unsure or in a safe seat, consider a minority candidate to help them get their deposit back".

Got me thinking. Politics is much wider than who gets elected, it's about opinions, voices and participation to form a representative body of the electorate.
So voting to increase the vote share of something that is important right now even if they have no chance of election is a strong indicator of your priorities (hence the green option) and support for independents who put a lot on the line to run.
That's a very good point - everyone should avoid voting Green in the hope that they fudge off and take their tofu with them.

I’d feel sick voting for them with the level (and acceptance) of antisemitism.

Antisemitism is in every non-jewish organisation in the world, along with anti black, white, tall, gay, straight or whatever.
Antisemitism needs stamping out everywhere. But don't please believe its any more prevalent in Labour than Conservatives.
The conservatives have weaponised antisemitism, its all part of the Dominic Commings playbook.

I was.

Funny you should say that. Popped to buy milk - from a cow - and came to exactly the same conclusion. Will lend my vote to the Greenies.

Antisemitism is in every non-jewish organisation in the world, along with anti black, white, tall, gay, straight or whatever.
Antisemitism needs stamping out everywhere. But don't please believe its any more prevalent in Labour than Conservatives.
The conservatives have weaponised antisemitism, its all part of the Dominic Commings playbook.

I don’t, but it sure as hell is far worse in those parties than the other options.

They are fanatics.

Funny you should say that. Popped to buy milk - from a cow - and came to exactly the same conclusion. Will lend my vote to the Greenies.
Dude, if you live somewhere that has cows with opposable thumbs, vote for them!

If I had a comedy candidate (count vintage etc), I'd vote for them.
I'm weighing up Green Vs an independent.
I'll probably decide with my pen in my hand.

Green Party are the only ones who have value their manifesto correctly and accurately. Its uneconomical tats fir sure but at leats they had a plan that was accurate

Have to say I'm impressed how labour have kept Diane Abbott out of the limelight in this campaign

Green Party are the only ones who have value their manifesto correctly and accurately. Its uneconomical tats fir sure but at leats they had a plan that was accurate

Have to say I'm impressed how labour have kept Diane Abbott out of the limelight in this campaign
It was the only smart thing to do. I wouldn't employ her to work in one of my factories, let alone in a job with any responsibility.

If you want an example of our potential PM's judgement - he stuck his dingdong in that.

It was the only smart thing to do. I wouldn't employ her to work in one of my factories, let alone in a job with any responsibility.

If you want an example of our potential PM's judgement - he stuck his dingdong in that.

Like his meeting with Hamas, it was some time ago to be fair!

Back