• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I think it's unacceptable. I also don't think he should be leader of any party, but I don't get to choose that.

If he were up against a moderate (non-terrorist sympathising) Labour leader then they'd be getting my vote instead.

This is where you have a huge credibility gap along with many of your fellow travelers. You go on relentlessly about Corbyns alleged racism, but never comment on Johnson's. Funny that!

This is where you have a huge credibility gap along with many of your fellow travelers. You go on relentlessly about Corbyns alleged racism, but never comment on Johnson's. Funny that!
I think Johnson uses unacceptable and outdated language that can (and probably did) cause offence.

My personal level of moral acceptance distinguishes that from associating with people who want the destruction of Israel and all its people. If you think the two are equal then that's your moral level - they're not for me.

I don't think Johnson uses unacceptable and outdated language that can (and probably did) cause offence.

My personal level of moral acceptance distinguishes that from associating with people who want the destruction of Israel and all its people. If you think the two are equal then that's your moral level - they're not for me.

But a PM giving support and solace to a murdering fascist is fine...Orwellian. BTW, Thatcher gave that pig Pinochet free medical treatment well after the Falklands War, just to prick that weak justification.

But a PM giving support and solace to a murdering fascist is fine...Orwellian. BTW, Thatcher gave that pig Pinochet free medical treatment well after the Falklands War, just to prick that weak justification.
If that murdering fascist is willing to fight our enemies to protect our people, yes. It's unpleasant but the world isn't simplistic and split into pure good and evil despite what you might think.

Anyone who associates with them in a positive way is, yes. Just like anyone associating with the IRA was anti-British.

Corbyn is both.

Edit: See here for details-

Genuinely curious, in what way/s did Corbyn associate with Hamas in a positive way? "positive way" is a little vague isn't it? Like if you're smiling when you meet them that's positive?

Genuinely curious, in what way/s did Corbyn associate with Hamas in a positive way? "positive way" is a little vague isn't it? Like if you're smiling when you meet them that's positive?
Attending rallies supporting them, appearing on stage at events supporting them, sharing stages with those speaking on their behalf.

Put it this way - if Corbyn had shared a stage with KKK speakers or attended rallies set up in their name, would you think of him then?

Last edited:
Do you not think they deserve a country to live in

Yes but NOT at the Palestinians or anybody's expense because Jews think it is their 'invisible friend' has decreed this thousand's of years ago.

Sorry but it sounds like Israel declared a caliphate in Palestine with the political and financial backing of the USA and their puppy dog pet the UK.

Yes but NOT at the Palestinians or anybody's expense because Jews think it is their 'invisible friend' has decreed this thousand's of years ago.

Sorry but it sounds like Israel declared a caliphate in Palestine with the political and financial backing of the USA and their puppy dog pet the UK.

It is definitely not black and white. Anyone who views Isreal-Palestine as such is oversimplifying and not close to the truth. No doubt Isreal has been expansionist, aggressive sometimes, no doubt Hamas has killed innocent people. Hard to put yourself in a position where Essex was shelling London and trying to wipe it out.

I guess people don't want to admit that Corbyn, while wanting to be a revolutionary, flew too close to the sun. And when people talk about global conspiracies it worries me too. How do you make a judgment as to when a race of people are being stereotyped and discriminated against? Deeming jewish people to have some kind of behind the scenes power. That kind of talk spirals into a racist narrative very quickly.

Last edited:
In that case, I want a state for anybody who is hounded and oppressed.
The Nazis did wrong with the holocaust. But the oppression of other peoples just perpetuates the grave wrong!

There are so many peoples who are hounded and oppressed. Why isn't Labour exercised by the plight of the Kurds for example? They fought our war - the west's war in Syria - and now Turkey is attacking them. As Spurs supporters, the Kurdish community in London are our neighbors. How about the Coptic Christians living throughout the middle east who are being hounded out homes and communities. Where are the support groups? Or public consciousness? What is the obsession with Isreal?

Back