• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Pro Hamas is not the same as pro Palestine.

Hamas are a terrorist organisation with a stated aim of the destruction of Israel (I believe the word they used is "obliterate" but I can't be certain).

And anyone who speaks with Hamas is antisemitic?

Anyone who associates with them in a positive way is, yes. Just like anyone associating with the IRA was anti-British.

Corbyn is both.

Edit: See here for details-
Someone should do an investigation into anti antisemitism in the Tory Party. With a systematic smear along the lines carried out by the right wing media and enemies of Labour, I'm sure it would get up. I will back it in there will be more racist grubs flushed out there if it were to happen. Not that it would ever be reported by the right wing media.

Oh yeah, but Tories can cozy up to Chilean fascists... not a problem. It's so simple to unravel their agenda of smear.
Again - it's one thing using a terrorist organisation to protect British lives in a remote location we can't get air support to.

It's another thing entirely to just support an organisation that wants to destroy Israel just because he agrees politically. Not to mention supporting an organisation that wanted to destroy the UK too.

Pro Hamas is not the same as pro Palestine.

Hamas are a terrorist organisation with a stated aim of the destruction of Israel (I believe the word they used is "obliterate" but I can't be certain).

Hamas is todays Haganah!
I abhor what Isreal represents which is the power of US bank lobbying back in the day.
It is the defacto 51st state of the USA.

Someone should do an investigation into anti antisemitism in the Tory Party. With a systematic smear along the lines carried out by the right wing media and enemies of Labour, I'm sure it would get up. I will back it in there will be more racist grubs flushed out there if it were to happen. Not that it would ever be reported by the right wing media.
If it were to happen, anyone found guilty should be removed - I'd be perfectly happy with that. This isn't a taking sides thing (for anyone but you) - this is about what's acceptable for someone involved in politics and trying to lead our country.

Again - it's one thing using a terrorist organisation to protect British lives in a remote location we can't get air support to.

It's another thing entirely to just support an organisation that wants to destroy Israel just because he agrees politically. Not to mention supporting an organisation that wanted to destroy the UK too.

Your thinking is positively Orwellian.

If it were to happen, anyone found guilty should be removed - I'd be perfectly happy with that. This isn't a taking sides thing (for anyone but you) - this is about what's acceptable for someone involved in politics and trying to lead our country.

Crickets from you re Johnson's racist comments. So, I will treat the above with the skepticism it deserves.

Hamas is todays Haganah!
I abhor what Isreal represents which is the power of US bank lobbying back in the day.
It is the defacto 51st state of the USA.
Israel is a refuge for people discriminated against and hounded out all over the world. Do you not think they deserve a country to live in, one that's safe from godtards trying to destroy them from every side?

The pikkeninny ones you know, watermelon smiles and all that.
I think it's unacceptable. I also don't think he should be leader of any party, but I don't get to choose that.

If he were up against a moderate (non-terrorist sympathising) Labour leader then they'd be getting my vote instead.

Back