• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....................Gazza

KWP....Foyth...Sanchez...Rose

...........Skipp..... N'Dombele

...Lo Celso.... Eriksen.... Sessegnon

...................... Parrott

My preference would be for Lo Celso and N'Dombele's positions being reversed but I can't see that happening.

....................Gazza

KWP....Foyth...Sanchez...Rose

...........Skipp..... Lo Celso

...Ndombele.... Eriksen.... Sessegnon

...................... Parrott

Wasn’t hard.

You’re welcome.

----------------Austin------------------
Foyth---Sanchez--Tanganga---Rose
----------Skipp-----N'Dombele-------
----Sess-------GLC--------Eriksen----
--------------Parrott-------------------

I don't think it will be Spurs B, it will be Spurs A minus 3 (Kane, Deli, Verts). So in with Parrott, Eriksen (?) and Danny R.

I don't think it will be Spurs B, it will be Spurs A minus 3 (Kane, Deli, Verts). So in with Parrott, Eriksen (?) and Danny R.
Mourinho has said it will be virtually a reserve team, as he wanted to work tactics, formation and defence systems this week.

Mourinho has said it will be virtually a reserve team, as he wanted to work tactics, formation and defence systems this week.

And why run the risk of injuries in a meaningless game when we are pretty light on options anyway?

Will be very difficult for young players and squad players if the team is as many seem to expect. Not really because of the opposition as I expect Bayern to rotate too, but if it's essentially an entire team lacking form, match fitness, experience and relations on the pitch it will be hard to look cohesive.

Probably the way to go anyway, good chance for a rest for the first choice players and even in difficult circumstances a chance for others to make a statement or get a touch of match fitness.

But the teams I've seen suggested have internationals and talented players and should be able to beat anyone as they're Spurs players.o_O

Good shout! Aurier out as well, and I doubt Dier's ready for another game just yet. On the flip side, maybe he needs game time. Might we see this lot...?

---------------- Gazzaniga ----------------
Foyth -- Sanchez -- Tanganga -- Rose
----------- Sissoko ------- Skipp ---------
--- Moura ---- Lo Celso -- Sessegnon -
------------------ Parrott ------------------

Too young, too soon?

With Toby, Davies, Eriksen and Sonny on the bench.

Good shout! Aurier out as well, and I doubt Dier's ready for another game just yet. On the flip side, maybe he needs game time. Might we see this lot...?

---------------- Gazzaniga ----------------
Foyth -- Sanchez -- Tanganga -- Rose
----------- Sissoko ------- Skipp ---------
--- Moura ---- Lo Celso -- Sessegnon -
------------------ Parrott ------------------

Too young, too soon?

With Toby, Davies, Eriksen and Sonny on the bench.

I think that we should try alternatives to Sissoko in central midfield. Mourinho has said that he doesn't see him as a central midfielder and we are struggling to settle on a partnership.

Back