• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
badger.gif

Looking forward to this game, can sit and watch knowing I don't care about the result, my only concern is the post match analysis and ranting.

....................Gazza

KWP....Foyth...Sanchez...Rose

...........Skipp..... N'Dombele

...Lo Celso.... Eriksen.... Sessegnon

...................... Parrott

My preference would be for Lo Celso and N'Dombele's positions being reversed but I can't see that happening.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Except perhaps Wanyama getting some minutes?

Its a team Id be very interested in watching as well to be honest. Would require a big game from Eriksen which is the catch. Maybe now its December, and its a big game - he'll wake up to earn that mega bucks move?

Also - maybe cynical - but I fully expect Mourinho to take advantage of this game as a dead rubber and save players for Saturday, a more important game in the scheme of things.

In the same vein, I fully expect our players to pick up mystery knocks etc around meaningless international time as well.

Some wont like it, but to be honest I think its a necessary part of a team winning things.

Will be very difficult for young players and squad players if the team is as many seem to expect. Not really because of the opposition as I expect Bayern to rotate too, but if it's essentially an entire team lacking form, match fitness, experience and relations on the pitch it will be hard to look cohesive.

Probably the way to go anyway, good chance for a rest for the first choice players and even in difficult circumstances a chance for others to make a statement or get a touch of match fitness.

Largely agree with that although maybe with Jan for Sanchez as he has played fewer minutes over the last 5 games. If N'Dombele isn't fit then drop Lo Celso back and bring in Moura. Subs likely to be a mix of youth (Tanganga, maybe White, Culkin or Bowden) and experience (Sanchez, Dier, Dele, Sissoko and any who have recovered fitness) but hoping that Toby, Son and Kane have not travelled

Like the look of this team, wouldn’t have minded Dier playing instead as I think getting minutes will help him and he could be captain, whilst not sure if NDom needs to recover from something or work on his conditioning. The other thing I wouldn’t mind is Lo Celso at 10 and Moura starting as that gives us more pace on the counter and excludes a player who has shown nothing to warrant selection.
I guess Rose gets the armband in this team.

Are there any competitive ties in CL tomorrow?
There's a good write-up here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50324723

Highlights for me:
• Group E: RB Salzburg vs Liverpool -- I got all excited then realised it's the "other" Red Bull doped team. Liverpool need a point to qualify.
• Group F: Inter vs Barcelona -- Barca have nothing to play for having won the group, while Inter qualify with a win.
• Group H: Ajax vs Valencia -- Ajax need a point to guarantee progress, while Valencia need a win. Unless Chelsea lose at home to Lille, which would be hilarious.

So no must-watch ties (apart from ours, obviously), but a few worth keeping an eye on.

Last edited:
Like the look of this team, wouldn’t have minded Dier playing instead as I think getting minutes will help him and he could be captain, whilst not sure if NDom needs to recover from something or work on his conditioning. The other thing I wouldn’t mind is Lo Celso at 10 and Moura starting as that gives us more pace on the counter and excludes a player who has shown nothing to warrant selection.
I guess Rose gets the armband in this team.

I left Dier out because he wasn't fit enough to play two games last week and Saturday is more important

My view

Foyth....Tanganga...Sanchez...Rose

… Lucas.... Lo Celso.... Sessegnon

.................. Parrot

I think we need Lucas or someone to support Parrot, too hard to leave him up by himself.

Back