• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

They have a crazy fixture list coming up... I actually think a new man coming in right now with lots of optimism, followed by more poor results and a lack of 'new manager bounce' due to the tough fixtures could be nice to watch!

Auybamayang is gonna want no part of this. Bet he can't wait for new year's Day.

He really should never have joined them. He was one of the most sought after strikers for a long time and then it was like he gave up looking for the best footballing destination and followed the wages. He will probably have one more crack at a top club now and then head off to China.

He really should never have joined them. He was one of the most sought after strikers for a long time and then it was like he gave up looking for the best footballing destination and followed the wages. He will probably have one more crack at a top club now and then head off to China.
He's given up a chunk of his prime career - might never be as good as he was

I think he joined them because he knew his pace was going and his best was behind him, it was a long contract on big money that he wouldn’t have got elsewhere.

Ljunbald slouching on the bench, whispering orders from behind his hand. Hahahah. What a clam.

you don’t like the hand talky thing do you?

I agree it looks silly, but clubs have lip readers watching the opposition bench to try and pick up instruction.

Back