• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

City don't believe they can catch Liverpool, the intensity is missing.

While this could mean they can focus on the CL, I don't think accepting defeats in a greater cause is the way to be a winner.

Liverpool need the meltdown of all meltdowns. A mere slip is nothing.

Dunno if pep was playing but he has said this season EPL isn’t the focus, so if they faff up the CL then the restructuring will begin in earnest

Less stir - great shout for top 4, Europe next season should see them nicely occupied as we chase the league title. I’m praying l’arse collapse this season so it’d be between us, liverpoo, chavs, and (insert two other names).

I was beginning to think, you never see these two cvnts together. One and the same? Then, joy of joys here they are :rolleyes:

GettyImages-1182371299.jpg

jack_grealish_of_aston_villa_during_the_premier_league_match_bet_1312993.jpg

fudging Leicester, fudge off. Would be kinda sweet if Brenton could deny the Scousers a title, but I can't bring myself to stomach that happening again just yet.

Hoping for a Spammers win tomorrow to send Woolwich in a nosedive down the league table and give the travellers an inflated opinion of themselves until their next disaster.

fudging Leicester, fudge off. Would be kinda sweet if Brenton could deny the Scousers a title, but I can't bring myself to stomach that happening again just yet.

That would be the biggest bottle ever if liverpool lose it from here. Thing is, Leicester are a vardy injury away from ending their challenge.

So OGS has outsmarted both Mourinho and Pep in the space of 3 days. Not bad from someone who, according to quite a few in here, has absolutely no clue.

I dont think he outsmarted Mourinho at all, they won via two goals absolutely gifted to them by us, and otherwise werent all that. We lost more by virtue of our own failings than their superiority.

Guardiola/City? I mean, who even knows whats going on there? Might be one of those "great time to play them" situations rather than any tactical masterclass.

Back