• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Atal won’t be coming after his injury at the weekend
Also don’t see Koulibaly being a spurs signing at 28 and £80m
bizzarely it’s not the money I see as the issue, but his age

Atal won’t be coming after his injury at the weekend
Also don’t see Koulibaly being a spurs signing at 28 and £80m
bizzarely it’s not the money I see as the issue, but his age

Ake's injury looked like he might be out for a while too

I think we will see a couple of these "in their prime" signings.
Their value becomes contribution, not resale. We only need two or three to make the squad so solid.
No more need to speculate.
Can’t argue with that but I don’t see us spending £80m plus wages without some longevity in that signing

Who would people rather have though? Diaz is the same price but years younger. Both will need to adapt to the league too which will be a bigger factor in Koulibaly.

On the plus side, Napoli are looking at a season without European football next year and might have to sell some assets to make ends meet. Maybe he won't be as expensive as the 80m figure.

Who would people rather have though? Diaz is the same price but years younger. Both will need to adapt to the league too which will be a bigger factor in Koulibaly.

On the plus side, Napoli are looking at a season without European football next year and might have to sell some assets to make ends meet. Maybe he won't be as expensive as the 80m figure.
Diaz makes more sense although I honestly don’t know if he is any good

I didn't even know Fellaini still played football. Would no doubt be weirdest transfer of the decade, and I don't believe it for a second. :p

Have to say the flimflam Renoir’s of ex players and young Portuguese ones still plays to me that the press haven’t a clue regarding our club anymore which is great

giphy.gif

I was out on a works do and one of the young girl there uses something called tik tok and because she has so many followers companies send her gifts and credit she can turn into money.

I did not fully understand it and I was very drunk and also trying to maintain eye contact and not look down her top. But I assume this ricky sacks is doing the same. Just trying to make money.

Back