• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best TV series of the decade

Close
GoT > Breaking/Better > Chernobyl

There was a point when I loudly declared GoT as being better than BB, at the end of the battle with the Night King which I thought was amazing. They are neck-and-neck for me.

Haven't watched Chernobyl at all - will give it a try!

I lost interest in the middle series with Breaking Bad. It got too much like a soap opera.

I would say series 3 is when it gets really good. So if you made it that far then it might just not be to your taste -- I have a couple friends I really wanted to like it but they find it boring.

I think you need to enjoy the suspense to really get in to it.

I would say series 3 is when it gets really good. So if you made it that far then it might just not be to your taste -- I have a couple friends I really wanted to like it but they find it boring.

I think you need to enjoy the suspense to really get in to it.

Same here, i watched the first two series and got fed up with.

Watched the last one last night, this hasn't been the best series, but still enjoyed it.
A strange staggered finish that in other hands would have been weak and a disappointing ending, but the character development of this series is so strong you don't know what to expect next.
Will really miss judge roban.
Karlson to defend gilou in the next one?
Hope they do continue it.

Agree, though it’s done enough to warrant another series and I’ve heard they’ve started filming and will be around 5 months
Thinking the same karlson to get Gilou off the hook.

I’m also seeing Laure taking a step back as she integrates with her daughter and perhaps getting getting rather close with Bremont.
Roban will be back in some capacity he’ll be missed too much.

Dark!

Game of Thrones, obviously. I've also really enjoyed Fargo, High Maintenance, Boardwalk Empire. The first season of Stranger Things was great, but the last one terrible. Same with True Detective.

But yeah, toss up between Dark and Game of Thrones for me.

Ohhh. I almost forgot, and maybe someone has already mentioned it, but I loved "The Americans"! I really like cold war/spy stuff, so that was right up my alley.

How I met your mother
Newsroom
The Big Bang Theory
Legion

Damn, I need to have a word with myself with that list

Back