• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

So the bottom line is incoming players will take a season minimum to settle.
I does indeed feel like that.

You cannot generalise...

Pulisic doesn't seem to be doing too badly across the city while Aubameyang did not fare too poorly in his first season...

Also Kante was dynamite in his first season in the EPL coming from a weaker league...

It does however appear that in our club it does take foreign players a year to settle... for which we should ask: WHY?

You cannot generalise...

Pulisic doesn't seem to be doing too badly across the city while Aubameyang did not fare too poorly in his first season...

Also Kante was dynamite in his first season in the EPL coming from a weaker league...

It does however appear that in our club it does take foreign players a year to settle... for which we should ask: WHY?
Quite so re Pulisic and the wonderful Kante
And the “WHY?”

You cannot generalise...

Higher expectations

Yeah, I was surprised to see a few being so negative about him in the match thread. Didn’t think he was brilliant, but I thought he showed flashes of ability - enough for me to feel mildly optimistic given how little he’s played and how poor the team as a whole was tonight.

Yeah, I was surprised to see a few being so negative about him in the match thread. Didn’t think he was brilliant, but I thought he showed flashes of ability - enough for me to feel mildly optimistic given how little he’s played and how poor the team as a whole was tonight.
Were they? I try and steer clear of the match threads during a game, so reactionary and people paint themselves in to a corner making comments they feel they need to prove / back up throughout the rest of the game! I’d say the match thread is the last place to go to if you want a true reflection of the game.

Back