• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

We still have not seen the real Mourinho until now. He seems to be lacking his usual passion since he joined us. Looking at the poor performance against ManU, I think we need him to show his real passion to lift the team.

"I slept in here (the training ground), I stayed here, I didn't go home, so the next morning at eight o'clock I was here doing what? Burnley," Mourinho explained on Friday.
"Analysing Burnley, trying to organise the training session, trying to organise the meeting, choosing the clips to show them the most clear possible way Burnley works.
"That's the way you have to do it in football. Don't accept in a passive way."
Defeat to United followed successive league victories over West Ham and Bournemouth, in addition to progression to the last 16 of the Champions League.
Now, Mourinho has ordered his squad to respond to the midweek setback.
"After a defeat you cannot be sad. You have to be more than that. You have to be raging, angry, not sad," said the 56-year-old.
"Sad is grief. It's death. When you lose somebody, you have to be sad, you have to be grieving, you have to be crying.
"There is no solution against that, you lost that person. A football match, you lose one, tomorrow there is another one.
"Accept defeat as a learning process, next game, work the next day."

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mourinho-...conquer-anger-united-loss-231755366--sow.html

I think this is one aspect of the real Mourinho. I am guessing that levy will be loving it.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We still have not seen the real Mourinho until now. He seems to be lacking his usual passion since he joined us. Looking at the poor performance against ManU, I think we need him to show his real passion to lift the team.

He still getting his feet under the table.
It's coming.......

His performance was as poor as the players as far as I'm concerned.

Can some of the experts on here adamant that Mourinho will just make us play boring negative football give me the heads up when this is due to start? Thanks in advance....
Have you listened to the Athletic/Zonal marking podcast on this topic, a good listen. Perhaps a better listen for whoever your post is aimed at mind.

He must be a nightmare for a 4th official. He is never in his technical area, patrols up and down standing on the touchline and the 4th officials seem to just let him be.

he has inherited a team with a good attack, figured the best defence is to score lots of goals and set up to do that.

so far it's been working. I like it
Absolutely this. The biggest difference from the last few matches of Poch’s time is Mourinho has the team playing with more aggression and intensity. That said Burnley were uncharacteristically poor today in defence, may be in part because we didn’t let them settle.

Back