• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Burnley (also some spare tickets)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Routine win. No pressure for a change. Shame we just didnt keep up the intensity for the oppurtunity to bang in 6 or 7. But hey 5-0 not too shabby.

For those old enough to remember Fawlty Towers I am just gong outside now to give the car a 'damn good thrashing' because I am gutted i didnt get to go...

I think it's extra good because Burnley never stopped trying, we were just better than them.

Give everyone a bit of a carrot.
Mourinho is getting to know these players.
What he can't see is their drive - that's for them to show.
GLC is an expensive signing - but Skipp has the chance to get ahead of him.
Same for Ndombele.

We also know that Dier is short of full fitness and he doesn't see Sissoko as a CM. It's a chance for Skipp to show that he can cover Dier's slot.

I refuse to be sucked in again by our chances of 4th after the shambles at united.

Winning at wolves is the acid test to prove to me we are in with a realistic shout.

This. Away at Wolves and Home to Chelsea. Two really big games. Will be good to see if we have turned a corner. We could be on Chelsea's coat-tails come Boxing Day

That is a truly awful midfield. So disappointed.

I've just started out now for this match following through the pages!
Time is 17.50.. Team has not been posted! From what I've read so far Dier and Sissoko playing..Winks injured..
Dier Winks or Sissoko playing or Aurier is a disaster..I would change it completely and drop those players. I know the Manager
may be under pressure to play them but if we are going to go forward with this squad we to have change things radically!
I hope some of our younger players get a chance. I would like to see Sessegnon and Parrot play. Lo celso must be include in this squad now!
So it's 17.59 and I am kicking off reading through your post,s in the game.
I predict if the right changes are not done we will lose or be lucky to get a draw.
I will be delighted though if we win..but changes are needed!
Anyway we have super Jose Mourinio so everything should be fine! :p

The Portuguese coach was clearly satisfied with what he had seen, telling the BBC after the game: “A perfect day. No injuries, a clean sheet, goals, perfect football, kids coming on for first Premier League football”.

Ryan Sessegnon, Oliver Skipp and Troy Parrott were all introduced from the bench during the second half, giving them valuable minutes of top-flight action.

“Finally the boys get a day off tomorrow that I’be not been able to give them yet”, he added.

Mourinho also said that Burnley manager Sean Dyche was very complimentary of Tottenham’s performance after the final whistle. He said: “Sean Dyche is always honest and told me after the game we were too good for them. I thank him for that. They are difficult to play against but we were too good. It wasn’t them that were bad”.

Perfect response from the players after the United game. Intensity, starting quickly, clean sheet, goals, great goals, chance to throw on youngsters.

Difficult to judge. Always a bit of a strange one when teams that usually play once a week get a taste of the fatigue the big teams get. If them being poor was a factor it was only one of several and we were also very good.

Perfect response from the players after the United game. Intensity, starting quickly, clean sheet, goals, great goals, chance to throw on youngsters.

Difficult to judge. Always a bit of a strange one when teams that usually play once a week get a taste of the fatigue the big teams get. If them being poor was a factor it was only one of several and we were also very good.

We were very very good, Burnley were not terrible - they made small mistakes but nothing really major.

Nothing stands out as if they did something else it would have cut out a goal.

How many times in recent times have we played into a team like Burnley’s hands?

They just couldn’t handle us.

I've just started out now for this match following through the pages!
Time is 17.50.. Team has not been posted! From what I've read so far Dier and Sissoko playing..Winks injured..
Dier Winks or Sissoko playing or Aurier is a disaster..I would change it completely and drop those players. I know the Manager
may be under pressure to play them but if we are going to go forward with this squad we to have change things radically!
I hope some of our younger players get a chance. I would like to see Sessegnon and Parrot play. Lo celso must be include in this squad now!
So it's 17.59 and I am kicking off reading through your post,s in the game.
I predict if the right changes are not done we will lose or be lucky to get a draw.
I will be delighted though if we win..but changes are needed!
Anyway we have super Jose Mourinio so everything should be fine! :p

Ha..can you believe it...I must try and predict us losing more often..........
were Burnley any good...lol?

Back